Friday, August 8, 2014

My week was made...

Usually I'm linking up for all the Friday 5 fun! But today I'm just joining Friday Favorites with Erika, Andrea, and Narci.  LOVE THESE LADIES!!  You can share one favorite or 100.  Since I did pretty much NOTHING AT ALL this week except boring house stuff which was no fun, I only have ONE FABULOUS FRIDAY FAVORITE!!!

Let me introduce you to the item that 
MADE.
MY.
WEEK.

I finally got a pair of Hunter Wellies!!  

YAY!!  I scored them on Super Sale at the Hunter website for less than $100 bucks.  I LOVE THEM and can't wait to style them.  I've already been pinning away.  Speaking of pinning, I didn't exactly do nothing this week.  I linked up for Pinspired!  Check it out here!  (Oh!!  And I also linked up with Andrea this week for What's On...here!)
I might have worn my Wellies around the house all day...just because! And I really hope my neighbors don't mind when they see me spinning around gloriously and splashing in puddles the next time it rains.   I've never looked forward to rain before!!!!!!!!! LOL

Have a great weekend everybody...I'm off to the beach!!!!  I can't wait to see what everyone else has linked up when I get home tonight!!

Katie


1 comment:

  1. yay! I want a pair, but unfortunately it doesn't rain here at ALL, maybe 3 days a year? If that? haha, people would laugh at me if I wore these out, haha. I can't wait to see how you style them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!