Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Cheer Box Swap!

Happy Thursday and Happy Holidays!! Hard to believe that Christmas Eve is one week from today!! YIKES!! I may not be ready for Christmas, but I am certainly ready for Christmas vacation!!

I was really excited when I saw on Vanessa's blog that she was doing a Christmas Box Swap. I thought it would be the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit!


I was super surprised to get my package in the mail....I wasn't expecting it that day!  I received such fun stuff from my gift giver, Jennifer who blogs at Jenuine Happiness!!  So many cute items were packaged up! It was so thoughtful.  I was grinning from ear to ear!


I loved receiving her family's Christmas card and with a sweet note on the back, too!  It was actually the first Christmas card I got so I put it right up on my card ribbon


I just love this journal.  I've already started writing down 2016 blog ideas in it! 

This super cute bamboo cutting board is perfect too!!  It's packaged up so nicely that I am already displaying it in the kitchen but I have yet to open it.  The recipe cards will come in handy!  One of my New Year's Resolutions is to cook more.



The next couple of items are Christmasy and fun!  Gift tags....so very needed!  A notepad, perfect for my purse and a cute little ornament that found a home on my tree!!



A big THANK YOU to Jennifer for my goodies!  They are much appreciated! I am so glad to have "met" you during the Christmas Box Swap and so enjoy following your blog!!  Wishing you and your sweet family a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year!!


Katie


Find out who I sent my gift to here!



Linking up today with Vanessa and Penny!!



7 comments:

  1. So cute!! I did one for the puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious gifts! Love them all :) Merry Christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She did a great job! Fun box of cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad it all arrived and that you're enjoying it! I've loved connecting through this link-up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! All cute gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined us! Love all the items you received! Merry Christmas Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!