Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Style Perspectives Wednesday

Back at it for another Wednesday Style Perspectives!  Thanks everyone for linking up last week with your leggings looks!  I had fun with it and like seeing how all the leggings were styled!  So glad I was able to get some of my Blended Blogger buddies out of their comfort zones!





Carrie's up today with her look.  And I gotta say...I'm excited!  When I saw that is was a jeans, tee, blazer and sneaker look, I knew exactly what I'd wear.  I am a cardi girl through and through but over the last year or two, I've very much embraced the blazer.    So here's my take on the look...




Since I got my old school Adidas, I've worn this outfit about a dozen times...with different tees and jeans.  Blazers are actually perfect for "right now" wear!  It can come on and off as weather permits!!

Head over to The Blended Blog to see Carrie's awesome look!  And link up with us!!


14 bloggers each picked a look that defined their personal style.  
The featured blogger on the Blended Blog showcases her signature style (the prompt for that day) and then the other bloggers (on their personal blogs) show how they interpret it.  
Make sure you stop by the Blended Blog to see the featured lady.  
Please link up on the Blended Blog to show us how you would wear the prompt!


Daily Style Finds: The Personal Stylist
Foxy's Domestic Side: The Crafty Engineer
Simply Shaunacey: Reformed Frumpy Mommy
Two Teens and Their Mama: Stylish Midlife Mama
RSquared: The Not So Nerdy Accountant
Shoes to Shiraz: The Shoe Hoarding French Teacher
Puppies and Pretties: Cube Dwelling Fashionista
Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life:  Single Girl, Simple Style
A Lovely Little Wardrobe: A Casual Petite
Making the Most of Everyday Classic Yet Current Over Forty 
NickandNik: Mama with Curves

13 comments:

  1. I was so excited about this one too, you look adorable, classic and fun pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys all have those shoes. It's like you're the cool kids and I want your sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY we have the same shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you'd knock this look out of the park!!

    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya. I much prefer a cardi, but I have a navy blazer hanging around just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this whole look on you. I need to find a blazer asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny everyone seems to be styling those shoes and chucks, love it! I need to find a better blazer, everyone looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in this look, Katie! I think it's a favorite look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm BAAACK for another look at this fab outfit on you. No one does it better than you...love that you paired a graphic tee with the blazer. Something structured with something fun. Great contrast. And your tan, girl. Ooooo-weeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously need those shoes. Everyone looks awesome in them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shoes! Nothing wrong with throwback kicks :)

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/bell-sleeves/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Andrea are totally twinning this week in the blazer, jeans and tennis shoes look. So casual yet super polished!

    I run a linkup on Thursdays. I would love for you to join me pretty lady. Your style is too good not to be shared so welcome by. Thanks and have a great weekend! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/05/thursday-moda-11-and-sneakers-plus.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!