Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Another Tuesday Pep Talk


It's another Tuesday pep talk...where I tell myself,  hey...it's all ok!!

It's week 3 of school...it's ok to be over it already!

Even though it's still 80 degrees and 100% humidity, it's ok to be in a scarf, sweater and riding boots! There's air conditioning in the library this year!  Woot! Woot!!

It's ok to already have an extensive shoe collection under my desk at work.

It's ok to have a fun Friday night where you fall off the cliff!

It's ok to laugh so hard, ya pee a little...TMI?  Laughter's good for the soul!!


It's ok to be super excited for fall TV premiere week!


It's ok to know, that now that you're Mom and Dad are back in Florida, you probably won't see your family til Thanksgiving!  HA!

It's ok to be a little clueless about what's happening!

It's ok to be super excited that YOUR PEAPOD GUY delivered your order!!

It's ok to accidentally eat some moldy pound cake, drink some sour half and half and still cook some funky smelling chicken....the next day you'll still wake up!! {they say things happen in threes!!}



What are you telling yourself it's ok today?  Let me know in the comments below!!  Have a great Tuesday!!


Linking up with Airing My Laundry for HEY! IT'S OKAY TUESDAY!  Link up here!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one over it during week three! Haha. Although it's Homecoming week for us so I've been SUPER busy! And I'm so jealous of your air conditioned library. It's so hot in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, glad you dodged food poisoning! Yes, I hadn't thought about fall season premiere week. Yay! I've been focused on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah that was a lot of bad food consumed...hehe. glad you still woke up. I love this post! I can't wait for This is Us...on tonight I think! I don't know, you told me to DVR it so I did, didn't even look at the date or time, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching This Is Us too! I'm recording it though. I'll probably watch tomorrow.

    I pee when I laugh too. After having kids, my bladder is not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to sit down and watch everything on my pVR this week...especially This is Us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA so I take it the grocery store hasn't been on your destination list this week! LOL!!! I'm so glad you mentioned This Is Us! I loved it. Shoe collection under your desk, I may have known something about that a year or so ago LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post/series. We all need to be kinder and gentler on ourselves. It's ok not to make the bed on Saturday, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!