Thursday, July 13, 2017

Three things...Thursday!!

I saw Andrea do this in her post on Monday and thought it'd be fun and so I'm trying it today!!  It's called three things and a bunch of bloggers to it too...I've adapted it to...ME!!

Three things I'd never give up
coffee
wine
books


Three favorite vegetables
Avocado 
Sweet Potatoes
peppers (any color!)

Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end

Parenthood
One Tree Hill
Alias
Sex and the City
Blue Bloods 
(I know that's more than three!)  


Three places I want to visit inside the US
Seattle 
Indiana/Notre Dame
The Fly Over States 

Three places I want to visit outside the USIreland
Bora Bora
Cabo

Three things I always have with me
Phone
Hair Tie
Lipstick/gloss

Three most recent calls were from / to
My Mom
My Mom
My Mom
(She's the ONLY ONE who calls me...I'm a total texter...I hate my phone voice!)


Three most often used makeup products

Foundation
Bronzer
Mascara

Three things that make me laugh
 Friends
Jimmy Fallon
TV comedies

Three things that make me cry

movies
Zillow Commercials
Books

Three of my greatest blessings
Family
Friends 
A home of my own


That was so much fun...and really hard!  Join in on the fun, just copy and paste and add your own answers!!

Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Right there with ya on the calling/texting! haha And Jimmy Fallon is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coffee mug, and enjoyed reading this and getting to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I tried to comment, but I think I lost it. What I was saying is, I love your post!! I am sooo not good on the phone! LOL! I am not a phone-talker, either! Just to mom and dad. Also, I went to Saint Mary's College, the all women's college across the street from ND, and I spent half my time at Notre Dame! My husband went to ND; it is sooo beautiful! If you go, you have to spend some time walking around SMC, too! I am biased, of course, but I think it's even more gorgeous ;-)
    xxoo
    Mary
    www.BelleOnTrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... yes please to Seattle :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!