Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My "Skater" Look!?!?

 Wednesday already!?!?  Great for those in the working world, not great for teachers like me who are wishing summer would please stay!!

Today calls for a fun look! I'm calling my skater look! LOL

We have this new taco place in town (you might have seen it on my instagram page!)  that has a very California vibe and for some reason, on their TV's they always have skater videos on.  Ya know, like skateboarders doing tricks and flips.  At first I thought it was weird, but now when I'm there I find myself watching them.  The last time I was there, I wore this outfit and for some reason I think it's skater-y!





Love, love love the split back on this top!!  



Skater-ish?  What do you think??  Let me know in the comments below!!  

What are you wearing today!?  Whatever it is I hope it makes you feel fabulous!  

Link up your fashion posts with the girls and I at The Blended Blog today below...



7 comments:

  1. I think you're adorable!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kellyann!! And thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

      Delete
  2. Aww skater girl, looking good! Love the back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the edgy vibe- would also look skatery with converse! This makes me want to sit and eat tacos with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jeans and the wide armed shirt with the cute sports bra under it...love, love, love. Did I tell you how much I love this? I also want to eat tacos with you and watch skater videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. You look amazing. Miss u!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!