Friday, January 25, 2019

Love Me Some Friday!!

Happy Friday Ya'll!!  It's been a good, quick week!!  Thank you to the Good Lord above for that one!!

Here are the hits this week!

{ONE} 
Happy Birthday Mom!
It's my mama's birthday today!! My number one blog reader...and critic!!  HA
  Even though we are not spending the day together because my mom's living it up in Florida, I'm sending her my love and hugs from here! 
Listen Linda...Listen!!  I love you!!

{TWO}
Becoming...FINALLY!!
I was so excited when my hold of Michele Obama's book Becoming finally landed in my Libby this week.  I got the audiobook because I wanted to hear her reading it obviously.  I've heard nothing but great things about it and the audiobook, especially!  Hoping it lives up to the hype.  I'll find out this weekend!

{THREE}
Bingo Night!
Was excited to get to bingo last night with my friends.  We always have a blast.  We hadn't been since my friend won the big grand prize, a snowboard!  Always fun and super competitive!!  LOL  We were't the big winners time (shocking because we had 23 boards between us!) but we had fun and jammed out on great tunes!  


{FOUR}
OSCAR Nominations are out!
The OSCAR nominations were announced earlier this week.  I'm really excited that Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga were both nominated for A Star is Born. The fact that the nominations are out also means that all the Best Picture nominations are headed to our local one room theatre in town!!  Can't wait to go see the ones I missed!!  I'ts been forever since I've been there, but now that I'm not working every night until 6, I can catch the early movie after school, either with friends or by myself!!  Something to look forward to during these cold months.



{FIVE}
Catholic Schools Week
Well Catholic Schools Week has arrived!  It kicks off Sunday with my school's Open House.  The week means working extra but it also means a lot of fun next week!  And my favorite...two dress down days, so I'm calling it a WIN!!  Check out my Insta next week as I document it all!  Follow me @solitarylife101.




Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!  
Thanks for stopping by today!


Linking up with Erika and Tif today, too!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mom! I love Bingo. I know it's known as a game for old people, but I think it's really fun! I want to try to see Bohemian Rhapsody. I hear Rami Malek is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo Night sounds fun! And I can't wait to read Becoming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!