Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Bought it Online!

So excited to have the lead of today's post over at The Blended Blog!  Today's prompt is "Bought it Online" and since I buy everything online, I thought I was definitely the girl for the job!

At the beginning of the year I had a goal to not to purchase any clothes until the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in July.  I did pretty good for about a month and a half.  Then I won the Super Bowl Pool that a local boutique (basically the only non-online store I shop at!) ran.  The prize a gift card to the store...so I wondered on in.!  And so I got bit by the shopping bug once again!  EEEEEKKKK....at least I tried!  LOL

It was all down hill from there!  Since then I ordered a shirt to wear for St. Patrick's Day on Amazon   and one to wear to school at a cute online store primarily for teachers called The Wright Stuff !

And I'm eagerly awaiting my latest online purchase...my first from Abbie and Deena's Salt and Light Lifestyle shop! I ordered this camo maxi! Can't wait to wear it all spring...as soon as spring gets here!!


 So I've really cut down on my purchases, but I'm still shopping!  LOL

What have you bought online recently?  Link up over at TBB and let us see!!  Happy Wednesday friends!!  And thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Its funny how once you break your shopping freeze how hard it is to get back to no shopping! Fun things you got though!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how you style the maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooved this theme today because I literally buy everything online!! And Amazon fashion is killing it lately! That shirt is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, I cannot believe you weren't going to shop online until the NSale in the summer! That is an amazing feat! Thank goodness you won that prize and got to shop! I love your St. Patrick's Day tee - Amazon really had the best ones this year!You are going to be adorable in that maxi skirt!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning that gift card! A free shopping trip sounds oh so fun! Sorry it give you the shopping bug again though - lol. It's definitely a hard thing to resist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see that maxi on you!!!!!! Thanks for the support, friend. Wish I couldn't sent myself in the mail for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!