Monday, March 4, 2019

TBB Asks: Shopping




TBB Asks day is always one of my faves...and that fact that today's topic is Shopping has me really excited! Even though I was supposed to be on a shopping halt...lol...I made it one whole month!!  Here are my answers...link up with us over at TBB so I can read yours or let me know them in the comments below.

1. Top 3 Shops
Amazon, Nordstrom...and probably these days,  my hometown boutique, Say More!

2. Where is most of your shopping done?
Most definitely ONLINE!!

3. Favorite thing to shop for?
CLOTHES!!  Do I need more clothes? Probably not...but I love to shop for them!!

4. What do you hate shopping for?
Honestly...groceries!!  Nothing I need is ever on sale when I need it and food is so friggin' expensive!

5. Most favorite thing you've ever bought?
That's so tough!!  I have no idea!

6. Do you prefer shopping alone or with others?
Well since the majority of my shopping is done online and alone, when I actually get out to shop I prefer to do it with friends.  It's fun and they always have an opinion!!

7. Best Bargain? 
Hmmmm....another tough one!!  I never buy anything if it's not on sale, so I always try to get the bargains!!

8. Thrift store shopping...yes of no?
Well the only thing I've ever gone thrift store shopping for books for my classroom library.  But I am not opposed to it for clothes.  I have a friend from work who thrifts all the time and she had the best clothes!  And tells me all the time she finds things with TAGS on them.  When I ask her where she gets something she's wearing, more often then not she'll tell me Sal Boutique...you may know it as The Salvation Army!  HA!!

9. Best Cities for Shopping?
This is tough one because I don't travel much.  I found great stuff in Toronto when we were there for our TBB trip last year.  I like that they had different stores than I have at home!

10. Fashion icon?
I like to try to keep up with the trends, but I wouldn't say I have one style icon.  I like the classic looks and like scooping out new clothes via blogs and websites!!



Thanks for stopping by today!!  All this shopping talk makes me wanna go do a lil online shopping!!  HA!  Have a great Monday!!

10 comments:

  1. Girl you need to go thrifting with that friend of yours! It is fun and there are so many great things out there! I should have listed grocery shopping as something I hate shopping for - sometimes it's okay but it's never anything I look forward to - ha!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love e some amazon and nordstrom too! And yes to all the clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- grocery shopping is a pain, didn't even think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haaaaate grocery shopping! So great that you shop local small businesses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the queen of online shopping! And I hate grocery shopping too - so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I so hate grocery shopping, it's the worst!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SAL boutique. Love it! I don't think we have one of those. Darn it! We do have a thrift store called Uptown Cheapskate. I should probably make a trek across the mountain to visit it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of those questions are though, LOL. I definitely wish I was more of a thrift shopper but like you, I don't go out much to shop so it's hard to hit up any of the local thrift stores. Also, I do watch for sales so I feel like it's a treat that's already a good price.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think shopping with friends is not only more fun, but it's a good way of getting out of the rut of always buying the same things and styles.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems everyone is shopping on line these days. I buy most of my clothes from Stitch Fix and some from CJBanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!