Friday, March 28, 2014

I'm back...

Linking up once again with the ladies of these fine blogs for another edition of 5 on Friday!


ONE:
After not posting a 5 last week because it was so crazy busy, between St. Patrick's Day Partying, PD Days, my roomies move and everything in between, I had a relaxing Sunday of doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and LOVING IT!!  I stayed in my pj's all day and cleared out the hours of TV on my DVR!!  I gotta say...it made for a great day!
TRUTH!

TWO:
I don't know about anybody else but I am going to be so happy when I can finally put away the winter coat for good!!  I am so sick of it being in the 50's one day and the 20's the next!  Or actually, in the 20's in the morning and the 50's that same afternoon!!  Mother Nature sure is something!!

THREE:
Have you seen this KID??  

One of the assignments I gave my middle schoolers in Tech this week was to watch these two videos and then answer the questions: What is one thing you think people need to say more often? And, What are YOU teaching the world?  I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the responses!!  And my students loved Kid President!

FOUR:
So I am probably the only one in the world who has yet to see Frozen!  Now that it's out on DVD, it's on my to-do list for this weekend!

FIVE:
40 Bags in 40 days update!
I'm doing pretty good!  Both at home and at school I have gotten rid of tons of stuff.  I will admit that I haven't done a bag a day, but I'm able to make up for it, when I end up throwing away 3 or 4 bags in one day!  So I am totally making progress!  Lots more to still tackle though...  
I had to add to my list this week, when all this was returned to me after being in storage for 2 months.  It's amazing how quickly I forgot about it all!!  If I can eliminate 4 or 5 bins I'll be happy!
To read my original post about 40 Bags in 40 Days, click here!

Have a great weekend!  Whatever you do, I hope it's fabulous!!
Katie

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to put my jacket away....bring on the summer!

    Stopping by from the linkup, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo ready for summer. Kid President is hilarious - thanks for sharing :-) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so inspired by your 40 bags challenge -- I could also stand to pare down my "collection" of things :) Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!