Friday, March 7, 2014

TGIF!

It's Friday! YAY!!  I feel like the weeks lately are soooo long but then when I sit down to write this blog, I think to myself...how is it Friday already!!  LOL!!!!   Does anyone else feel this way?  Linking up with Darci and the girls once again!!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  
Here's five things I'm loving this week!


ONE:
40 Bags in 40 Days
If you saw yesterday's post, you know that this Lent, I'm joining Mel at The Larson Lingo for the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge.  To learn more about how I'm doing it click here!  I'm really excited about it and am off to a great start!


TWO:
Adele Nazeem
I can't be the only one with this in my five this week!  But I was just sooooo mad when John Travolta botched Idina Menzel's name at the Oscars!!  I mean really!  Maybe I know her well because I have seen her on Broadway in Rent and Wicked and just think she is super-fabulous...but really...how do you do that!?!?!  Practice your lines, John Travolta!!!  
And of course, you know I just had to Travoltify my name!  I'm KENZIE MITCHEEM!  See the the awful intro and Travoltify your own name here!


And just for fun, watch this!!

Congrats to Frozen for winning the best song OSCAR!


THREE:
The Photo that broke Twitter
YES!  I re-tweeted this!! And yes, I know...I need a life!  But Bradley Cooper is front and center...and I LOVE him!!


FOUR:
Liberty School Cabernet Sauvignon
Have you ever tried this wine?  I had it for the first time this week and it was so good!!  My brother-in-law is my wine guy!  I love it because he and my sister are big wine drinkers and I trust them with the recommendations!  I tell him I need a case of wine, he brings me a mix and I take it!  This last time he put two bottles of the Liberty School Cab in and it was so good!  Ordinarily, I am a Merlot drinker, but I like this just as much!  Definitely give it a try!

FIVE:
And Introducing....


Welcome to the world Brinleigh Cate! I'm an "aunt" again!  This beauty was born on Wednesday to one of my very best friends... now a Mama to 2 precious girls. I can't wait to meet her!  Wish I had already had but this pesky thing called work got in the way!!  The weekend is here and I have plans to hold this little cutie!!  It's always so exciting when a new life begins!

Have a fabulous weekend,
Katie  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!