Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

So I was going to wait until I had a full length mirror to join in the fun that is the Wednesday Link ups!  But lately I feel like taking selfies has become second nature to me in the mornings, so I have a few things to share...and TODAY's a good a day as any!

Last Thursday was finally a legit spring day so I wanted to dress like it.  I opted to go full on Piper Street mode!
Worn with my LOFT Trouser pants and black ballet flats to work!

Friday was a rainy day!  On rainy days (or snowy this winter) my "uniform" is a sweater dress of some sort with black leggings and rain (or snow) boots!  So no picture of that!  

But luckily, I went out on Friday after work, so I got a bonus outfit!  LOL...It's another Piper Street look!  Now that I'm looking back on it, this week my outfits were either Piper Street or LOFT!


White Scoop Neck Tee (Old Navy)  
For some reason I can't find my exact tee, but find something you like in the Tee Shop!  Lots of great deals and 30% / 20% off right now!
Worn with my AE Skinny Jeans and these Boots
My jeans are old but you can find lots of great options here!

Monday I had a day and night look!  Total LOFT outfits!  Previous seasons looks so no links but they have been having awesome deals lately!

This was actually one of the Insta challenge pics too!  
Day Look on the left with LOFT trouser pants and flats for work
Night Look on the right with THESE jeans and THESE boots (both on sale!)

Yesterday was another rainy day around here and I was feeling sick, so I threw on the aforementioned "uniform" for work!

And today (I'm a lil late, but I loved this top so I wanted to include it) the first truly nice, warm day around here...I wore short sleeves!!  Woo to the Hoo!!


Shirt: Piper Street (on sale now!)
Necklace: JCrew Factory (no longer available!)
Again with Black Pants and Ballet Flats

Well we made it over the hump ladies...and looked good doing it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

Katie

Linking up with: 

Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday, Shanna at Because Shanna Said So
Alison at Get Your Pretty On for the I Feel Pretty Link-up!





4 comments:

  1. you look super cute and make me long for LOFT to come to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! So glad you stopped by! Looking forward to the challenge link up!

      Delete
  2. Piper Street! I love their stuff, but own nothing (yet..). I love that last top-business in the front; party in the back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Piper Street! I actually ordered some more from them yesterday! My clothing budget is maxed out! LOL Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!