Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Pinspired


Well...it's SUPPOSED TO be Spring!  Mother nature had other ideas!  5 inches of snow fell in my town on Monday!!  And while I long for the days of short sleeves, military jackets, and sandals,  I'm not gonna show you a particularly springy outfit... instead, I'm showcasing a fave of winter that I plan on taking with me into Spring:



Mustard with Black and/or navy!  

And even though this picture is from Fall/Winter...my mustard cardigan is totally coming with me through the Spring!  I plan on throwing a tank under it...and it does get chilly when the sun goes down! HA!
You can also transition it into Spring with cute wedges and cropped skinnies a la this photo I found!  Super cute, right?


Pretty easy, huh?  Here's my Pinspired recreation:

cardigan: Piper Street (exact)
shirt: Gap (similar
sorry this is this way! 
Jeans: American Eagle Skinny Jeans  (AE Jeans Guide)
Boots: Famous Footwear (exact) 72% off right now...WHAT?!?!

So...pretty simple I know!  But hey! 
I tried on the sweater with a black and white tank, as a spring option to show and when I saw myself in the photo...I really couldn't believe it!  Time to lay off the Girl Scout cookies and get to work trying to get summer ready, because I did not like what I saw!  LOL

Looking forward to everyone else's pin-spired looks this month!  Love linking up with Mel,  Sheaffer, and Shay!


Have a great April...fingers crossed the Spring weather comes...and sticks around for good!

Katie


3 comments:

  1. Love this look! Looks super comfy, but pulled together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the mustard with black & white stripes!! so cute.
    I LOVE my AE skinny jeans, and need another pair! :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE mustard, stripes and brown boots! I have a similar outfit like that...LOVE it! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!