Tuesday, June 24, 2014

10,000 hits on the BLOG!!!

Woo hoo! Today the blog hit over ten thousand views!!  So exciting!!
For some it might be no big deal, but for my little blog that could...it's kind of a big deal!!!
I'd like to thank my regular readers, my facebook friends,  my google and blogger followers, all the new "friends" I've "met" through link ups, challenges, and such.  I'd also like to thank my international readers from places such as Canada, Costa Rica, the Maldives, Latvia, and the Ukraine, just to name a few! Thanks for reading, commenting, and just being part of my world for a little while!!  Here's to the next 10,000 views!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    i had 10000 last week and it felt like a HUGE deal to me so I feel ya! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    here's to the next 10000 and many many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I feel so....exotic...being call international!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!