Friday, June 6, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like SUMMER!

via
5 ways to tell summer's in the air...


ONE: 
It hit 75 in my house this week, so I put the air on!  Which also means I have to start paying for it!  :( 
But on the upside, I'm sleeping much better these days!

TWO: 
I've been shaving...every. single. day. BOOOOOOO.....HAHAHAHAHAHA  Who doesn't skip a few days in the winter?? 

THREE: 
I've got a base tan!!!  YAY for sunny weekends where I've been able to lay out!

FOUR: 
The fun that is the Summer Challenge has begun!  The shopping list has been released and the FB page is a buzz!  Lucky for me I have ALMOST every item on the list...so this time around I'll be shopping my closet!
{GYPO}

FIVE:
Summer Jams on the radio!!!  
When I first heard this song, I wasn't a fan but it's growing on me!!






Have a great weekend...hope you too, get to enjoy some summer-like weather in your neck of the woods!
Katie

Linking up today...
 5 on Friday with April and the Girls 
High Five for Friday with Lauren Elizabeth
Fab Favorites Link up with Lauren at Style Elixir and her fab co-hosts

1 comment:

  1. I love summer weekends as well and yes shaving everyday is a hassle but oh well.... the prize of being a girl lol . Join in an amazing skincare giveaway on my blog http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com . I love your blog so im your new follower :) have a great week and enjoy summer !

    april

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!