Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Fall Ya'll

Fall is here!!  Just a few things I'm loving about it this week!!


{ONE} It's FALL PREMIERE WEEK!!!
I look forward to the Fall Premieres probably way more than I should.  I have a few new shows that I am gonna give a try!  And with the return of old faves, it's safe to say my DVR is on overdrive!  Last week I watched the premiere of Red Band Society on Fox!  It was pretty cute...and of  course I've gotta watch How to Get Away with Murder!  What new shows are you looking forward too?
#TGIT

{TWO} Autumn Wreath Yankee Candle
I've already been burning this for the last couple of days and I forgot how much I love the smell!  It's totally Fall-y and fabulous!!  I've had it for the last two falls (love the huge jar candles!) and will soon need another!  Can't wait for my school to have our Yankee Candle sale again!


{THREE} Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli
Living this solitary life, sometimes it's just easy to throw a microwave dinner in!  Say for example, when you get home from work after Meet the Teacher and realize...it's 11:30, I better eat something today!  HA!  This is really, really yummy!  It's part of the new Spa Collection and I picked it up when it was on sale. It's so good, I'll keep getting it!  And butternut squash just screams Fall!!


{FOUR} The Fall Style Me Challenge 
On Monday we got a preview of the Fall Style Me  Pretty Challenge from Alison at Get Your Pretty On!  Registration opens TODAY and I'm once again going to participate after kinda slacking in the Summer Challenge and totally skipping the Work Wear Challenge.  I've really missed it and think I can totally rock this one with just the items in my closet.  I've missed the ladies and the FB group most of all! And I'll totally be blogging my looks each week so stay tuned!!

{FIVE} Summer Concerts Recap!
I officially bid summer adieu on Monday with a recap of the Summer Concerts I teased all summer on the blog!  Now I'm really ready for Fall!! Bring on the cooler temps, changing leaves, skinny jeans, and long nights in my blardigan!!  Read Monday's blog {here}!



Have a great weekend!!
Katie


Linking up today:
Lauren Elizabeth for High 5 for Friday
  photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!


A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, and Grace and Love Blog for Friday Favorites...So Fun!!
Momfessionals

10 comments:

  1. That candle sounds delicious!!! I need to buy one, stat!

    Butternut squash ravioli is one of my favorite fall meals, YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Autumn Wreath candle is almost gone...must buy more! I really want to watch the new show Gotham...I love batman :)
    Hope you had a good week!
    Ashley @ www.mysouthernfinger.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have Gotham on my DVR!! Excited to watch that too... have loved Ben McKenzie in everything!! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  3. Where can you purchase said candle? I'm thinking I would like one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deena!!
      Yankee Candle Online or do you have Bed Bath & Beyond in Canada?? They have them there and sometimes lots of good deals!!

      Delete
  4. Can I tell you how happy I was last night to see there is now a TGIT???

    ReplyDelete
  5. That candle looks like it would smell pretty amazing. Love this time of year!
    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butternut squash ravioli sounds really intriguing to me!
    I'm envious that you're doing the fall Style Me Pretty challenge! I would love to, but just can't afford any new pieces right now. Hope you're having a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!