Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What I wore....this summer!!

Haven't linked up for What I Wore in a while!  I spent most of the summer in a bathing suit (as well I should have I suppose!)  But today I'm looking back on the summer that was! I've only been back at work a little more than a week, and sadly Summer ain't nothin' but a memory!!  HA!!  So I'm sharing a few of my favorite outfits that never made it to the blog!



A staple for me this summer were THESE shorts!  I have them in multiple colors and absolutely love them...wish I could afford EVERY color.  Last summer, I feel like I never wore shorts, but this summer I lived in them.  Whether it was my JCrew Factory shorts, my denim cut-offs or the few pairs of patterned shorts I bought, I grabbed them more than anything else! Funny too that this was a really chilly summer for us!

If I had a night out, my maxi skirt was my go-to!  This one from Nordstrom is super similar to mine!

On days I headed to the beach, my fedora and this Victoria Secret dress was my uniform!!  I got it about 3 or 4 summers ago.  It's on sale for $19.50 right now (and now I'm contemplating getting it in another color!!).

I thought I'd have worn my palazzos more this summer, but I didn't really!  I wore the pair shown for a sushi and wine date with my sister!  I feel like I need to get more tops to wear with them!

My vigoss destroyed jeans made an appearance with a variety of tops!  Perfect for nights when I was worried about moquitos!!  :)

Toward the end of the summer I bought these lace shorts after seeing them on Cassie at Hi Sugarplum!  I LOVE them...and may rock them all Summer 2015...still in style or not!!  


I hope everybody had a great summer and is looking forward to the Fall...long nights snuggled up in the blardiagan, days wearing leggings and riding boots and scarves, scarves and more scarves!  

As I get myself more into the new school year, I hope to blog more!  Until then, have fun and look FABULOUS!!

Katie

8 comments:

  1. oh i love those shorts, I have 1 pair and I think I need another pair! Love your green shorts. Yes to one in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore maxi dresses so often out, too! They were the perfect choice because it was always so comfortable but looked so put together!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spending the summer in a bathing suit sounds wonderful! Love all your summer outfits. Hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for not linking up! Summer is so hard to get dressed up cute! Thanks for linking up with Tucker Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!