Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Currently: June 2019

As I slowly get back in to the blogging world, I've decided to join Anne in Residence for Currently: June!  Currently I am counting down the days until summer vacation...but until then, here's what else I'm up to currently...


Picking: Books for my summer reading list!!  Soon enough it'll be summer, and I'll be back to reading for pleasure...I keep adding to my summer reading list.  So far I have Searching for Sylvie Lee and The Mother-in-Law on my list!  What else should I add?  Let me know in the comments below!!

Going: To bed early every night...because, damn, I'm tired!!

Wishing: The school year would just be OVER already!! Honestly, it's been a really rough year!  I am so ready for it to be over so I can start fresh again in September!!  I need a break!

Wearing: Finally outta leggings and boots and in spring/summer clothes: skinny pants and tank blouses for work!!  

Celebrating:  The end of the school year!!  Exactly two weeks from today I will officially be Summer Break! And I can't wait!  There is so much to do in these two weeks but I'll handle it and get it done!!  And then I'll be jumping for joy!!


What are you up to this month? Let me know in the comments below!!

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl! I can't believe you are still in school but the end is in sight. I know you're going to crush your reading goals. You always do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie!! We start in September so get out mid/late June in these parts! Can't wait!!

      Delete
  2. Ah, summer reading. I hope you find some great books. And hopefully these next two weeks of school go quick for you!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssss to summer reading lists! I have The Mother-in-Law on my list too. If you like thriller type books, the new release I'm most excited for coming up is Joshilyn Jackson's Never Have I Ever. Also, recently read Jane Harper's The Lost Man and thought it was an excellent mystery/family drama. Would be great for summer. Good luck with wrapping up the school year - summer break is a great prize for getting through it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey for summer clothing! I love simple dresses in summer. Hope you find some nice things to add to your reading list!

    Hope that you are having a great weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!