Friday, February 28, 2014

5 on Friday!

It's Friday!!  YAY!
Love this link-up!
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


ONE:
TGIF!!
I have been in a fog all week!  I don't know what has gotten into me...I'm so off my game.  It was the first week back at work after the winter break and I just can't get it together!  One parent told me yesterday that, between snow days, and vacations, this was the first full week of school since December 13th. YIKES...it's no wonder we are going to be in school until July...On tap this weekend is sleep for me!

TWO:
Grey's and Scandal are BACK!!
#TeamJackson
If you've been reading my Five on Fridays , then you know that I've loved the Olympics!  But let me tell you...I am so glad that regular T.V. is back!!  Don't you agree? Grey's night with girls has resumed!  And Scandal is just so Crazy, Twisty, Good!! 

THREE:
The Pampered Chef
Last week I had a Pampered Chef party at my new place!  The perfect thing to have to help me fill up my new kitchen!  It was a lot of fun.  And as the host, I made out like a bandit.  Lots of free products, half-price items and discounts.  If you know anyone who is getting married or has a new home, they have great items that last.  It was the perfect night of food, fun, friends, and laughs.  

FOUR:
Desiderata
I received this framed print as a belated birthday present.  I read it knowing nothing about it.  It rings so true! I decided to hang it in my room, and have now read it every morning to start my day!
Read it here!



FIVE:
A Friday Funny


I'll leave you with a laugh today!
So there's this...
(And yes I realize I am posting this for all of blog world to see!! LOL)

Today we celebrated Dr. Suess' Birthday, which is Sunday.  Students in grades Pre-K thru 3 dressed up as their favorite book character.  I was Arthur! 
And the Librarian in me wants to let you know there are celebrations happening for Dr. Suess' birthday and "Read Across America" Day at local libraries and in book stores around the country this weekend and into Monday.  If you have a chance to attend one, go... it's lots of fun!  Or just read a little bit more this weekend!

Have a great one!!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!