Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Is there an end in sight??

So tonight is my first night without my house guests. I'm kinda bored! HA!  I am doing some cleaning, doing some planning, and doing a lot of online reading of my favorite blogs and Pinterest and such. So I thought I'd blog a bit too!!  2014 is gonna be the YEAR my blogs BLOWS up!! (Thanks, Mel for the vote of confidence!)

I had such a great response to my first Pin-spired post, (over 350 hits!!) I can't wait to do it again next month! If you missed it, you can find it here... http://themishapsandmayhemofsolitarylife.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-is-it-month-has-gone-by.html
Let me know what you think!

Today was the first day back at school after a surprise snow day yesterday.  If I knew we were having off, I would've stayed out later and celebrated my winning of the third quarter pool a 'lil longer!  And can we talk about what a terribly boring Super Bowl that was?  WOW!  With the exception of a select few, even the commercials were boring.  Good thing there was food and drink to keep me company!!

But anyway...back to this weather!  It's the pits...even the weathermen think so!  There is no sugar-coating this!  They're like "Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen...here was go again...your morning commutes gonna suck the big one!!" WELL THANKS FOR THAT!!!!  GEEEZZZZZ  More people in the US are under a weather advisory tonight then all last winter combined!  YIKES!!

We had a two hour delay today and already have a two hour delay tomorrow!  And not even one flake has fallen.  I am so over this!  As much as I am going to enjoy sleeping in a whole two hours longer tomorrow, I am ready for SPRING!!!  I can't wait to get tan, be wearing short, shorts and cute sandals and enjoying the SUNSHINE.  Because let's face it folks...everyone looks better with a tan!!  I look like death in winter.  Actually, my whole family does...we are NOT a winter family!!  We all look terrible pasty white!  We need to be brown to be happy! :)

I do have to say, though, even though the weatherman are wrong half the time (In my next life I want to be a weather woman!!), they seem to be dead on with this.  They said February was gonna produce three big storms and they were right!  #2 is on the way tonight and another is headed to us on Sunday!  UGH!!!

Until next time...
Dream of your toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in your hand!!

It'll be here before we know it!!  I promise...

1 comment:

  1. I got my ass in a lawn chair, toes in the clay, not a worry in the world, a PBR on the way...life is good today. Wait! Life is NOT good today. There is snow and ice on the ground. My toes need sand! Absolutely love your blog. Keep the laughs coming!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!