Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday....It's about time you arrived!!!

ONE:
A Special Request
I wanted to ask you all for a special request first thing today!  Back in {February}, 5 on Friday Bloggers got together to show our support for #TEAMTEDDY, a sweet baby boy battling Menkes Syndrome. Sadly, on Monday, Teddy lost his battle.  I ask you to please pray for his family and all who knew and loved him!  As Sunday is Mother's Day, please keep Teddy's mom, Mary in your hearts and prayers.  They called him, Super Teddy...he is certainly flying high in Heaven now! 

TWO:
The End of the Spring Style Me Challenge
Sunday marked the end of the Spring Style Me Challenge I was participating in with Alison at Get Your Pretty On.  I am so sad it's over but I could not be more happy that I decided to participate.  I learned a lot, made new friends and got to wear some pretty cute outfits!!  I can't wait for the Summer Challenge to begin!  See how I styled all three weeks of outfits {here}, {here}, {here}, and {here}.  Find out how the challenge worked so you can join us this summer {here}!

THREE:
Finding Inspiration in the Everyday
If you've been following my outfit posts during the challenge, you know that I linked up with some awesome ladies (and fellow challengers) to showcase our outfits each week!  Well, we had such a great time and loved linking up so much that we've decided to continue it each week!  Because we all blog about such different things, this time around we're finding inspiration in the everyday...spread the word and please join us on Wednesdays!


FOUR:
Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!
Clearly my luck is changing! Last week in my five I included my Piper Street Gift card win.  And this week, I'm a winner once again!  I went to my school's Spring Auction and came home with an awesome Lia Sophia basket!  Woo Hoo!  They say things happen in threes...LOL


FIVE:
My Life in Lists
I've recently jumped on the bandwagon of a brand new link-up called My Life in Lists hosted by Marci @ If These Walls could Speak and her sister Kelli @ K.gilby.  Every Monday they post a new list topic.  Some weeks, might pertain to you, others might not...no pressure!  I've linked up three times so far!  This week's list I LOVED!  It was books you think your followers should totally read!  Right up my alley, right!?!  Perfect for adding some summer reads to your own list.  See what's on mine {here}!  And go link-up...It's a small but mighty group each week!




Linking up with the 5 on Friday ladies today!

Have a great weekend!  And to all the moms out there, have a fabulous day with your kiddos!!  Hope you can find the time to relax and enjoy!

Katie


2 comments:

  1. I read about sweet baby Teddy- my heart is just breaking for his family. But it's been so amazing to see the support that other bloggers has shown! This little blog community is pretty wonderful. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have followed Teddy's story too and are praying for the Fish family for sure. The Style Me Challenge looks interesting, I may have to check that out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!