Thursday, November 27, 2014

A grateful heart

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!  Spending Thanksgiving on the beach in the Outer Banks! It hasn't been the best week weather-wise, but I've had time to relax, read and spend quality time with family.

Being here for thanksgiving is very different for my family and we are not ALL together, but I'm still of course, giving thanks for all that I have.

A roof over my head, food in my belly, and people who love me!!  Really don't need more than that!!
(Even though I am feeling sad I lost out on buying that 50 inch TV this morning for $199!! HAHAHAHAHA...just kidding!!)


Some things I've seen floating around today that I wanted to share!!  From the heartfelt to the funny...

Once a Girl Scout, always a Girl Scout!




and my favorite from this year.... LOL

On a serious note, I'd like to wish all my family, friends, followers, and blog readers a very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving.  I hope you too, are enjoying the day with good food , good wine and most of all lots of laughs!!  Have a great day!!  Gobble til' you wobble...and shop 'til your drop tomorrow!

Be on the lookout for a vacation wrap-up on the blog next week!!

With a grateful heart,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!