Monday, September 3, 2018

All things Cozy!!

Hard to believe we are so close to colder weather, shorter days and cozy nights!!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some Summer but I kinda can't wait for booties, jeans and sweaters!! Today is another edition of TBB Asks: How do you do COZY?  So Fun!!


Slippers?
I have them, but honestly , I don't wear them!!

Favorite Blanket?
My UGG Blanket...hands down!!


Thick of Thin Pillow?
Ummmmm....my pillow is super thin!  It wasn't when I got it in 5th grade.  It's the only thing my dad ever bought on the Home Shopping Network!  Now it has no less that seven pillow cases on it and is super flat.  BUT I seriously can't sleep without it!

Favorite Warm Beverage?
On the daily??  Definitely coffee.  But when I'm cozy on the couch under my favorite blanket?  Hot Cocoa...with a splash of RumChata of course!
.

Robe?
Yes...but it's like with the slippers...hardly wear them.  I wrap up in my blardigan more!

Favorite Comfort Food?
Hmmm...that's tough!  I'm really not sure!  Maybe ice cream??

Movies or TV Series Binge?
Definitely a TV Series Binger!  This Summer I binged The Crown, The Staircase, The Handmade's Tale and caught up on the second season of The Sinner!  The Handmaid's Tale is just cray (reading the book now too!) and The Crown is my new fave.



Actual PJs or Leggings?
Since I actually wear leggings to work and out, PJs!  But I don't sleep in them!  I just wear shorties and a tank to bed!  I don't like much on when I sleep...it's too hot!  Then in the morning for lounging, I put on PJs.  The longest I've ever worn a pair of PJs is on Christmas day when my family wears PJs all day...it's our tradition!!

Do you cozy up on the couch or in a chair?
Definitely on the couch!

Hoodie, t-shirt, or Sweater!  
ALL of the above make me feel cozy for sure!!


TBB ASKS has quickly become one of my favorites of the month!!  Head on over to The Blended Blog and link up your answers with us.  It's always cool to compare everyone's answers!

Now I'm off to enjoy my last day of freedom before it's back to reality tomorrow!!  Boy am I going to miss Summer Vacation!!  Have a great day...and thanks for stopping by the blog today!!




10 comments:

  1. Oh girl, so fun! LOVE your Ugg blankie!! Yes, go enjoy today and good luck this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try Rumchata in my hot chocolate since I have a small bottle. I get too hot for sleep pants and robes, too. I'm with you, TV Binge all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had an awesome summer! I see it on Instagram and I'm like - yeah she's living her best life for sure! I'm not quite ready for cold weather but I guess I could take a ten degree cool down down here! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Rum Chata in hot chocolate, I love that! And The Handmaid's Tale - I've only seen season 1 and I am dying for season 2 to be released since we don't have Hulu, gosh that show was sooooooo good!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fabulous first day of school! I listed that Ugg blanket too, but I gave it as a gift. I need to get one for myself sometime! That's so funny about your pillow. I absolutely loved the Crown. I'll check out some of those other shows when I'm ready to binge watch something. Have a great week! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a bottle of RumChata in my cupboard and it makes me think of you everytime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you've had a wonderful summer! I think I need to check out this UGG blanket - it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the hot chocolate and.... additions :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Ugg blanket looks amazing!! And seriously girl....your pillow is from 5th grade?!! I'm dying

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugg blankie!? Wow, that must be a little slice of heaven on earth. You are the first thin pillow lover I have read about yet. But me thinks your pillow is only thin because it has been your faithful bed mate for years. My mom has the floppiest feather pillow that couldn't have more than 2 feathers in it. More ticking than feathers but she can't sleep without it either. She's 91 and has had the pillow for years, so that gives you an idea!

    Glad to read your posts and seeing that you are back to blogging a bit. I go back and forth about doing it but just as I step away, I miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!