Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday! Friday! Friday!

You'd think after last Friday's debacle, I'd be more up on this, this week!  But I am in Spring Break mode!!  But I can't not link up for all the five Friday Favorites FUN!


Spring Break Bucket List
Last week I posted my Spring Break Bucket List on the blog!  This week I've been check, check, checkin' it off!!  YAY!!  I've gotten my haircut, met with old friends, had a few happy hours, went to Toast and more!!  The only thing I haven't really done is read!!  Booooo!!  To check out pics of the items I checked off on my list head to Insta here!!


Meeting Miss Reagan!
Easter Sunday I met this sweet puppy!  My sister's boys have wanted a puppy for a while and my sister and Brother-in-law finally gave in.  She's the only girl Sean will ever have and my sister got to name her...after the Reagan family from Blue Bloods.


Style Perspectives
I was excited to find out that my link on last week's Style Perspectives was the top clicked on The Blended Blog!!  The news was made even sweeter because I tied for first with my Canadian twin, Nicole!!  Seriously...we are the same person.  So many times she's commented on my blog and me on her's that we have that same thing or love that same movie, etc. And she's hilarious to boot!!   Head on over to Nicole's blog and meet her!!  You'll love her!!


Thin Mints
Finally!!!  My boxes of Girl Scout cookies arrived!!  I was so excited I may have eaten one....whole sleeve!  :)

Jamie Lawson: I Wasn't Expecting That
I know I had a video on last week's 5 too, but this song has been on repeat all week since my sister told me about it on Easter Sunday!!  Beware: The song is awesome...the video is sad!!!

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!!!
Katie


Linking up today!
ErikaAndrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites 
September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!
April and the girls for Five on Friday
Katie and the girls for High Five for Friday!


11 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! You need to come to Canada. FYI. Hope your weekend is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love this !! Thanks for the shout out twin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song was so sad and sweet!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on top pick! Thin mints are the best. Enjoy your weekend.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! Glad you had a good productive break, no reading means you were out having too much fun :) making toast...er...eating toast...hehe...just kidding. Yay for being top pick! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo, love me some thin mints!! Such a sweet song. Hope your weekend is as wonderful as you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY guess what? Nicole and I live in the same city sooooooo you should probably come and visit both of us!! Just sayin'

    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. That puppy! I haven't ate GS cookies in years. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just listened to that song and the video, very pretty song but oh the end is so sad! Sounds like you had an awesome Spring break!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, that video is so sad!! I have a love/hate relationship with Girl Scout cookies. So good, but so bad. ;)

    Ashley
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!