Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Some Fun with Paperless Post

Recently I had the opportunity to try Paperless Post, a cool invite/announcement/flyer site where you send electronic invites and announcements to friends.  The site works on a coin currency. (Available for purchase.)  I was gifted  coins to get started on my project. 

Since this year I have instituted a monthly Game Night at my house, I thought it'd be cool to create a  Game Night invite on Paperless Post. Doing so was way better than the crazy text thread I usually send.  This way there's not a million texts flying back and forth and I could easily keep track of it all.

Below is the invite I created.  It was so easy and fun.  There were many free options, but since I had the coins I went crazy!!  LOL...not really! Seriously, each invite only cost me six coins!!  So I have plenty leftover for my next project...a flyer I'm making to use at school!



And I loved that each invite comes in a cool envelope and the process to RSVP is so easy to set up and keep track of.  I used the comment option on the RSVP page to add messages to friends and allow them to write messages to the group!!

Since I'm a total Google Girl, I LOVED that I could use my Google account to join and then sign in.  No new password to remember!!  YAY!!


Before Paperless Post I, had never used any sort of invite website!  Where have I been??  Paperless Post is the way to go!!  Get started and give it a try here!!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!!
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Katie! Monthly game night sounds like a great idea!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. You said that you were using it for schhol and I would be interested in looking at it for that. When I was in the classroom I used smilebox but maybe I'll check this out instead. Was there a teacher account option?

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!