Friday, February 8, 2019

A Friday Five for the First Week of February!

The year's flying right on by...isn't it??  LOL  Happy February Ya'll!!  I love February.  And it being my birthday month has nothing to do with it!  It just love that it's a month of love and vibrant colors...all the reds, pinks and purples.

After taking a week off, I'm back with a Friday 5!

{1}
Winner!!
Well wasn't that just THE WORST Superbowl? Ugh!!  Truthfully it was so boring, I didn't watch much of the game.  But I went to a party and had a great time.  We were treated to our own half time entertainment from our friends (I even sang on the mike...something on Monday morning I regretted very much! HA) and while I didn't win big in the pool, because that honor went to an 11 year old (WTF!) , I did win the final score in a free pool that my local boutique ran!!  A $20 gift card to the store.  I've blogged about local store, Say More Boutique here!  So I was pretty excited about that!!


{2}
An early bed time!
I know this is a weird favorite but honestly, I haven't had a good sleep in forever and when I got into bed before 8 on Monday night, I questioned if even that was appropriate.  But I was fast asleep by 8:05 (I know the exact time because I missed about 25 text messages) and slept straight through til 5a.m, I was pretty damn happy!! 

{3}
Warm Weather
What is happening??  This week it hit 60!!  That's just crazy!  And I know probably short lived, but the weather has been great!  The kids can go out at recess, run around, and have a grand old time. Even though I didn't get to enjoy very much of it, just having the sun shining and the weather even a little bit warm this time of year is cause for celebration!!


{4}
Rumchata Martinis
Last week, with my toe, I was pretty much out of commission.  This week, even though I am still in a little bit of pain, I was back at Taco Tuesday and Bingo.  After Taco Tuesday we've been getting drinks at the bar and the last couple of times we've treated ourselves to these delish Marshmallow Rumchata Martinis!!  They are like beyond the beyond!  And the perfect dessert!!



{5}
TBB Asks: Relationships
Bookend posts were all I could muster up this week.  BUT I love me some TBB Asks every month and this months, relationships topic was a lot of fun!!  Did you link up with us!?!  If not, you can!  The first Monday of each month!  Head here to read all the links!!





Thanks for stopping by the blog today!!  Wishing you all a fabulous, fun February weekend filled with LOVE!!




Linking up with Erika and Becky today!!

8 comments:

  1. Great weather, sound sleep, and a marshmallow topped martini - sounds like a sensational week, sweet friend!! So sorry you're still dealing with pain though! Hope your toe heals fully soon! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those rumchada martinis are so good. What a fun wrap up of your favorites from the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the game was HORRIBLE! So boring. And I was so annoyed they won. I'm just tired of them. Rumchata martinis sound AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally purchased some Alieve pm about a month ago and I use it about once a week when I feel like I'm just not getting enough sleep..it has been amazing! Texas weather is so bipolar in February...all our plants/trees think it's spring and then this morning we had a wintry mix watch and snow flurries. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weather is slightly warmer than ours right now! :) I lol at the bookend posts, not sure why I found that so funny. Have a great weekend lady, now I want tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome you won that gift card! And I think I need to make that martini this weekend! It looks so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That martini looks so good. Mostly because of those toasted marshmallows on top? Glad you made to some sleep. Every once in a while I need/do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I wish I was with you to drink that Rumchata Martini!!! Ha! And 60 degrees? I'd be happily freezing, isn't perspective a funny thing? We call that electric blanket weather in Florida!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!