Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's been a while...

Where the heck did this weekend go?? Sometimes they are just too fast! It's been so long since I've posted a recap! Thought it might be fun to get back into it...even though I'm a day late!

Friday, I really had no plans at all. I was home and in my sweats by 3:30. But then I got a text from my friend asking if I wanted to go out for drinks. I was cozy, but decided I couldn't pass it up! So I got myself all dressed and ready and headed out the door. It was a really great time. A few glasses of wine, one of my favorite meals and a lot of laughs. So glad I decided to go!

Saturday night into Sunday I was watching my nieces because my sister and brother-in-law had a birthday party to go to at Mohegan Sun. So I headed to their house in the middle of the day. On the way there, I got Starbucks...my first red cup of the season! 
 Woohoo! Side note: Can you believe all the craziness surrounding the red cup?!?!....crazy-town!!

After getting to my sister's we hung out a bit before my niece needed to get ready for cheer practice. After she left we didn't see her again until 9:30!

Amy and I had a nice dinner with my mom, my sister, Tara, my brother-in-law and three nephews, who had come over to stay with my mom overnight. After that, we did my favorite thing of the night....
I finally got to see this movie!
 And I LOVED it!! I pretty much bawled my eyes out!!! It was so cute!!  After the movie, it was bedtime...for the kids and ME!!!

Sunday morning was a little hectic. My niece had competition cheerleading and my nephew had football. I stayed behind with the rest of the kids and we watched The Descendants. It's all the rage apparently. Amy knew every single word! After that, my nephews headed home and Amy, was left with just me for the day! She was not impressed. Ha...
Miss Amy...so fashion-forward! 

We had fun though...watched a few episodes of Liv and Maddie (her fave!) and played some rounds of Candy Land. It got super competitive but Amy beat me every time! HA!  I forgot how much I love Candy Land!

By the time I got home, it was almost five I guess. And I unfortunately had to go to a wake! So I got ready for that super quick and was out the door again.

And just like that it was 10p.m. On Sunday. I stayed up a while blogging while I did two loads of laundry and got ready for Monday and the new week. Thank goodness Monday was an easy day! And Wednesday is a day off!

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!!

See you back here tomorrow, for a special What I Wore Wednesday! It's been a while since I posted one of those too!! LOL



Linking up today!
Weekending with B Loved Boston and Champagne & SuburbsMonday Madness with Ashley at A Cute Angle

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!!! Omg the red cup crap is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg people are losing it over that stupid cup. It's a red cup. period. crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally had to ask mr. Last night why everyone was upset, and my everyone in reality it was probably one person and suddenly it's everyone because most people i know think it's crazy. Your weekend went by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds about like my weekend every weekend! I totally love Candyland too, oh and Sorry, I love Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness you bawled in Inside Out, too! I took my 6 year old and his friends and not a tear was shed. They were looking at me like I was a crazy person! SO SAD!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are watching that movie later today! (inside out)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are watching that movie later today! (inside out)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!