Sunday, August 23, 2015

In case you missed it!

I thought it'd be fun to do a little recap of the week on the blog!  Because I blogged every day!  And I'm not really sure when that's ever going to happen again.  School starts back up officially on September 1st.  This week I have to go in, do a few things in my library, take a course and attend the Welcome Back Barbecue.  So I guess you could say SUMMER'S OVER! {insert sad face here}

I've had a ton of fun blogging this summer!  And this week was one of the most eventful!  Take a peek and check out anything you might have missed!

Monday I recapped my Saturday spent with My Summer Love    aka  Kenny Chesney:)



Since my Saturday post was so long (and fabulous!) I split my weekend recap in two and posted about Sunday's Happy Heart Day on Tuesday!



Wednesday was just Wonder-ful.  I had a little feature on Leslie's blog!  I reviewed my all-time favorite book Wonder!  Check out my post about it here and read my review of the book on Leslie's blog here!



After thinking about it a lot and reading so many other fun posts in the link-up, I decided to jump on in and share some memories of Me in High School on Thursday!  I realized I'm very grateful to have those high school memories, but am sooo happy they are behind me!



Friday was the LAST EVER Style Me Bloggers Link-up!  We are on to bigger things as a group and will no longer be posting under this name.!! Quite simply we've outgrown it!   But before we go we shared a bit about the people and things we are inspired by!  
These people are my biggest inspiration. You can read more about them here!  And check out the awesome posts of my fellow bloggy friends while you're there!


Hope you are having a fun weekend and a great week ahead!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can blog every day! 3x a week is so much work lol for me! I got your tag up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! Just wanted to let you know that I answered your Katie Kwestions tonight for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. You can check out my answers here: http://onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com/?p=2894 Thank you for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!