Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Rewind...

Well... really just a Saturday recap!  In my Friday 5 I mentioned all I was doing Friday night was cleaning.  Well, I got everything done but the vacuuming!  So pretty productive in my book!!  Maybe I'll have the energy to vacuum tonight!! Or not...

Saturday morning, I was up bright and early.  My nephew Timothy made his First Holy Communion.  It was a beautiful day for it!   A little chilly for my liking but by the time the party rolled around that afternoon, the sun had warmed everything up.  The Mass was lovely.  The priest busted out his guitar and sang an awesome song to the kids during the homily that was just beautiful.  I wish I could have recorded it.   The church itself was packed.  I will say that after three years, of the "new" (but old) changes to the missal and prayers, I am amazed that people are still saying the wrong thing...and some people don't participate at all!  But anyway!

Some pictures of Tim on his big day!


The party was nice too...what I participated in.  I ended up feeling sick there so I laid down a lot and spent a lot of time in the ladies room!.  That's the thing with parties like that...when you're not feeling good, people think it's a drunk thing! HA! But I really only had two glasses of wine!!

Sunday, I woke up feeling ok...not fabulous but ok!  I lounged on the couch for the good maturity of the day watching cheesy Hallmark movies (my most favorite kind ever!)  and crying at the Hallmark Mother's Day commercials (Have you seen?!  All the Hallmark commercials just KILL me...#solitarylifeprobs).  I ended up laying down around 5 before dinner, and not waking up again until like 9:30!!  Sadly, I slept through the planned Google Hangout with the Style Me Bloggers (and now that I'm writing this, I realized I didn't eat dinner either!)

And speaking of the Style Me Bloggers, the winner of our Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway is

Darcy Lynn!!
Congratulations Darcy!!

Monday, Monday is here again.  Eeeewwww....
I just can't wait for Summer vacation!!  I need a complete recharge!!

If you missed the coffee blog, I did for Wayfair on Friday, please check it out here!!  And come back on Wednesday for the next group of outfits I put together for the GYPO Spring Challenge.  I can't believe we are in the last week already!!

Have a great week!!!

Linking up today for:
Weekending with B Loved Boston and Champagne & Suburbs
Manic Monday with On the Daily Express and More Pieces of Me
Monday Madness with Ashley at A Cute Angle

1 comment:

  1. NO good on feeling bad. Glad you're feeling a bit better. Yay for a good party! When our church changed around a lot of people took it hard and refused to come....I think they are great at moving along with the times LOL ouch. xoAmanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!