Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Thoughts!

I'm linking up today with Vanessa and Penny for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!  Today I'm sharing total random thoughts.


I'm on Spring Break today!!  Woo Hoo!  For the next 11 days my alarm won't be buzzing at 5:45!  I'll be sleeping in and lounging around!  I have a few lunches and day plans with friends, but other than that nothing much!  And looking at the forecast, the April showers are coming...so clearly I won't be sitting out in the sun!  I see a Netflix binge-watch sess in my future!!  It ain't a tropical vaca on the beach but I'll take it!!

My daily photo from yesterday after school!




I've always been one to talk to myself. I guess it's just Solitary Life Syndrome!  Lately though, I find myself having full on conversations with myself.  And actually it's not like talking to myself, it's like I'm talking to someone who's not there, but like what I want to say to that person if I ever saw them or when I see them next!   Weird I know...I'm trying to figure out a way to stop this! HA!


Today is Autism Awareness Day. I'm supporting by sporting my Counting on Hope tee today!!

Can't wait to link up with the Style Me bloggers tomorrow!  Come on back for my book recommendations...cuz we like big books...and we cannot lie!!  And link up with us too!!


And thinking about how I met all these girls reminds me that registration for the GYPO Spring Challenge, ends tonight!  I'm participating again this year!  You too could get in on the fun here!!

4 comments:

  1. I also confess to talkig to myself. And my cat. And the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you on the talking to myself---I do it all the time...like full on conversations :) And yes on the wine pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talk to myself all the time so don't worry! Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for Spring Break!!! Enjoy every bit of it, girl!! One of my sweet nephews is autistic, and seeing your tee supporting Autism Awareness made my heart smile! :) *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!