Monday, July 6, 2015

Create 28 Summer Looks


The Summer Challenge ended yesterday!  And I'll be honest...I wasn't too faithful to the Challenge this go 'round!  I am going to save the looks and wear them throughout the summer.  For now though I'm doing something really fun!  For the month of July, I'm joining in on the Create28 Summer Looks with Carrie from A Lovely Little Wardrobe, Casey at A Little Bit of Cheer and Whitney at Whitney a la Mode.  Read more about Create28 here.

Today is the first link-up!  So I'm sharing my looks from the first few days!!  Each day's look centers around a specific!

Day One was a "Go-To" look.  
If you read the blog on last Wednesday, you see this go-to!  My maxi...with the denim vest of course!!

Day Two was a "Graphic t" look

I just got this shirt at the Billy Currington/Tim McGraw show.  It's a fun summer t!  I posted this pic to insta and meant to take a full selfie but never did!  Oooppps!

Day Three was a "Maxi" Look
I wore this maxi out to lunch with friends on Friday!  It was perfect.  After I ended up spending a little too much time in the sun that morning, I literally threw this on, pulled my hair up, slapped some makeup on my face, and was ready to go in ten minutes!!  I got it from LOFT back in the Spring, for my trip to Florida.  I love that they offer maxis for petite girls.


Day Four was a Patriotic Look
Perfect for the 4th of July...Read more about my fun and festive 4th here!
Can I also use this for my day 5...which was a "denim shorts" look??  :)
I spent most of the day in my bathing suit!!  Then showered and spent the rest of the day cozy!

I'm having a really great time with Create 28!!

To see my daily takes on the looks follow me on Instagram.  I'm @missmitch2.
#Create28SummerLooks


Linking up today for Manic Monday with On the Daily Express and More Pieces of Me, too!!


10 comments:

  1. Your patriotic look was on point!! Can't wait to see the rest - must be fun knowing what outfits to choose based on the prompts!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love day 4!! SO cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits! I have been on the hunt for a good denim vest to wear with my maxis for what seems like FOREVER! Where'd you get yours?
    The BB
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh I totally love the vest and scored it at Old Navy for like $15 In one of my posts I have the link...I'll find it for you!

      Delete
  4. I love that pink top/blue and white striped bottom maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both maxis look stunning on you!
    Carylee | more pieces of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that the Summer Style Challenge is over, I'm hoping to do more Create28 looks. You look so lovely in your maxi's and I LOVE the tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these. Love the Billy Currington T-shirt!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your looks and SOOO happy you are on board with Create28!!! It's been so fun!! I really love that t shirt! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!