Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Saturday Six...or 7!

When I link up with the Style Me Bloggers on Fridays, it gives me an opportunity to put together my own Six on Saturday.  Here's six things from the week.  Not all of them are favorites...a few of them stink a lil bit too!!



Like this.....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!  First Ben and Jen and now this.  I just can't!! I'm no longer rooting for any more celebrity couples!!  I wish this was BS...but it's not!  hahaha


My Roomies!  
My cousin and her husband were here this week and stayed with me.  They came to visit for an unexpected (and sad) reason but I was so happy to see them.  They live in North Carolina so I don't get to see them often at all!! So this visit and the short time I was able to spend with them, was so welcome and a lot of fun!!


Don't Worry, Be Happy
While she was here my cousin brought this article by Pope Francis to my attention. It's his ten tips for living a happy life. It was making it's way around Facebook this week.  When I was looking for the link to post here I found this was actually published a year ago! But I guess any day is a great day to start living a happier.  No matter what your religion, these are pretty great tips!  I've pretty much got the healthy sense of leisure down!!



A Pretty Epic Toast
This video has also been making the rounds this week online too!!  It is pretty dang funny!!  I laughed a lot and thought it was sweet that their sister and brother-in-law had tears of joy and laughter on their faces during it.



Farewell Luke!
I'm really upset about this too!!  Tony Geary is leaving General Hospital.  Monday is his final show.  This week's episodes have been all about him saying goodbye to his family on the show.  I have not been handling it well!  HAHA!  I feel like I've been watching GH my entire life.  And I still DVR it everyday.  This is a huge loss!!  But these farewell scenes are great!  And I've been enjoying the farewell videos online as well!


Once Again...
And since not all of these this week are happy, I thought I'd add this.  Because I can't believe this has happened AGAIN!!!!  The third mass shooting in 6 weeks.  That's just CRAZY!!!  Something needs to be done about this.  It is just so sad!! And I get so mad that nine times out of 10...they kill themselves!!  Just please kill yourself!!  What is the point of killing a bunch of innocents before you kill yourself?  The news is never happy...but I feel like this week has been even riddled with the worse news.  That's why things like viral videos, funny Fallon Clips, and good music make me happy!


That's why, rather than end on the downside, I thought I'd leave you with my favorite new song of the week!  I've been listening to the Google Play Music lately...and am really enjoying it.  I heard a song this week by a guy named Corey Smith that I had never heard before called Feet Wet.  I'm lovin' it.  Great summer song!  Take a listen....it's pretty catchy!!



Have a great weekend!!  Hope it's filled with sunshine and good times!!

7 comments:

  1. It's not even safe to go to the movies anymore....awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen and Ben, Blake and Miranda ... seriously! My little heart can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pope Francis's list! Definitely some things I could work on. The news of that shooting was so sad. I really wish this would stop happening. There have honestly been times when I'm in a public place with a crowd and think that something like that could happen to me. I don't want to have to think about things like that, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Jen & Ben (my personal FAV celebrity couple) and THEN Blake & Miranda. I cannot deal. On the up side I bet her next album will have a lot of heart break/ angry songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in denial about Jen & Ben still. Shootings at movies theaters is so scary, there are some seriously crazy people out there.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that wedding speech was hilarious. I loved it. Thank you for sharing! And that Pope knows what he's talking about when it comes to living a good life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll need to check out el pope's list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!