Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday, Friday Friday!

Imagine me saying that the way Matthew McConaughey says Alright, Alright, Alright!

Ya'll I am so excited!!  I have just one favorite to share with you this Friday!!   I'm taking a little blog break next week...hello beach vacation!!  (I guess that's my favorite too!!) and have something so awesome all lined up for you!!  While I'm away, a few of my blog besties from The Blended Blog are all GUEST POSTING right here!!

It's TBB Takeover Week 
at The Mishaps and Mayhem of a Solitary Life!!


I can't even tell you how excited and overwhelmed I am that they jumped at the chance to help me out.  The Blended Blog is such an awesome group of ladies and I am so glad I get to call each and every one of them a friend!!   Most weeks this summer my posts have been few and far between, but next week you'll find something new and fabulous every single day!! So come on back ALL next week and show my friends some love!!  I want you to be surprised everyday, so I'm not posting who they are but I know you're going to love all their posts!!

THANK YOU LADIES!!




Linking up today for Friday Favorites with Erika and the Girls!

2 comments:

  1. Have SO much fun on vacation! I'm super excited to see everyone else's posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!