Wednesday, July 13, 2016

TBB's Summer Style Series {Link Up}


Happy Wednesday Ladies!  Hope today finds you loving life and rocking a great outfit.  If you need a few suggestions, try The Blended Blog's Pick, Pair, Share for inspiration!  So much fun!!  Blog about your looks or post them to Instagram with the hashtag #theblendedblogstyle

Today's a pool day at my friends but before my suit, I'm heading out the door in this!

Color: Green
Pattern: Chevron
Showcase piece: Statement Necklace


Find last week's look {here} and  {here}

Linking up this week with:

Have a great day!  Can't wait to see what look's get linked up today!!



11 comments:

  1. I hope EVERY day finds you loving life and rocking a great outfit :) What a wonderful sentiment. And SUCH a cute summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear at you rock green better than no other! Oh girl, have the best time at the pool, my favorite thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! And why can't we have a pool date?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit! And enjoy the summer and swim suit season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're the cutest and that green is totally your color!! hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - this is such a perfect color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the perfect summer outfit! Love the skirt and those colors together!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that chevron maxi - and I always think green/black/white is the perfect color combo - I just wish I could find more pieces in that color of green. Hope you had fun at the pool!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds LINK UP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit. Such a pretty color combination. Hope you had fun at the pool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!