Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Summer Go-to Look!

Joining Shelly at The Queen in Between today for  her Spiel the Beans with the Queens Series Linky Party.  Today the ladies are linking up and sharing a Summer Go-To look!  

Last summer, I did a similar post, were I shared that my JCrew Factory Chinos were my summer go-to piece!  I thought about switching things up for the post today, because lately all I've been wearing is a swimsuit!  HA!  But then I thought, I can't...because, when I actually do go out,  I KEEP WEARING THE CHINOS!  AND I CAN'T STOP BUYING THEM.  At this point I think I might have every color available!!  I began my love affair with these shorts during the summer of 2014, and to still be wearing them and keep buying new pairs says something!!  They really are just classic, comfortable, and easy...my favorites!!  I have them in a number of colors and have found they go with tons of things!!  You've seen them a number of times on the blog!  Here are some looks featuring my favorite shorts!  Including last week's TBB Summer Series photo that I posted on Instagram and garnered me lots of "likes", so that was cool!  {link up with us tomorrow!}





I always get these shorts on sale...paying no more than $20 bucks for them!  And am always keeping an eye out for different colors.  Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for a really red, red (think 4th of July red!) color to come out! They wrinkle a bit, but seriously, what doesn't?  I just really like these shorts.  I like that I can pair them with virtually anything, from a simple graphic or plain t-shirt, to a more formal top or tank.  I wear the bright coral ones with my chambray most often!  I really like the look of it!  I'd definitely recommend these!  Get them here.  Mine are the 3 inch, but they have 4, 5, 7 and 9 inch too.  So many options!!  I also have a few pairs of printed stretch chinos, but these solid colors are my go-to's and get the most wear. 
A close up of the colors!!  I've added two more pairs since I took this photo!  And I lied above...I don't have every color!!  There's a purple color on sale right now!!!  Eeekkkkk

What's your summer go-to style??  Share it with me in the comments below!


5 comments:

  1. Ah you look great in shorts! Me? Ehhh. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart! These shorts are my absolute favorites. I've got my eye on the purple right now because that is my kids school colors. Thanks so much for linking with us today Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts look so great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, those are such great shorts. I think I remember when you bought the first pairs for GYPO. Terrific colors and they really accentuate your great, long, lean legs and summer tan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't pulled the trigger on these yet, but I do LOVE their boardwalk pull-up shorts. Elastic is my friend. Thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!