Friday, July 1, 2016

It's been forever!

Happy Holiday Weekend!!
How has it been over a month since I've posted about my faves on the blog!?!?
So much time has passed, there are probably 101 things I can post about!  But school's out for summer (and THAT is my FAVE!!) so it's back to the regularly scheduled program!!  Throughout the summer I'll be blogging more and documenting my faves each Friday!  You can still love Fridays...even on summer vacation!!

Red, White and Blue Bloods!  I have always loved Blue Bloods!  But now I find myself watching it ALL THE TIME!!  I found it on WGN America over Memorial Day weekend when they had a Red, White and Blue Bloods Marathon on and have pretty much been watching it ever since.  Now that shows are in reruns, I put it on when there's nothing else on.  (I might even be watching it now as I type this!)  I just loved those Reagans!  Coincidently, so does my sister, she named her new puppy after them!  HA!  I've probably seen ever episode three times by now.  Looking forward to another Red, White, and Blue Bloods marathon this 4th of July weekend!  LOL


Health Magazine I recently got a few things from Fabletics and with it came a free subscription to Health.  I don't get any magazines, so I'm glad I went ahead and took advantage of this offer.  I am enjoying the articles and even trying some of the quick exercises.

My Express Haul
This passed weekend I took advance of a huge Express sale!  Like 70 and 80% off!  And there was such cute stuff.  I think I've bought things from Express twice in my adult life.  But luckily everything fit ok!  With my vacation coming up, I bought a few fun things for the trip!  So it got me super excited!


Bitmoji Do you have this app!?  It's the best.  It's an app that turns people into emojis!    I love it...and actually so does my whole family!  We all have one!!  LOL  Get your own bitmoji here!
This is mine...My sister made her!!  She made a cameo in Tuesday's blog post, as well!!




Back to Blogging  I was pretty much a blog fail as the month of June went on!  But this week I was back in the game!  YAY for Summer vacation!  During summer lots of people take blog breaks.  Me, I'm stepping it up!  #solitarylifeperks  Look for fun posts here at Mishaps and Mayhem as well as all the fun to be had over at The Blended Blog throughout the summer.  Head on over there now to meet one of my favorite bloggers, Emily from Simply a Rough Draft!  She today's featured blogger!!  I mentioned her on the blog a few weeks ago but you can get to know much more about her and her sweet family here!!

Have a fabulous holiday weekend!




Linking up today with Erika and the girls for Friday Favorites!


2 comments:

  1. I love Blue Bloods! I watch the reruns all the time. And I ALSO just ordered an outfit from Fabletics and got a magazine subscription too! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about Blue Bloods. Is it a comedy? Who is in it...kinda looks like Tom Selleck. Do you have to commit to a "subscription" to Fabletics or a certain number of purchases? I love the active wear I have seen there but thought I had to sign up to buy so many outfits. Need to check it out again. And the Bitmoji app.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!