Saturday, July 9, 2016

June in Numbers

July is here!!  June was a good month...for me it means summer vacation has started!  So Life Is Good!!

Linking up with Deena today for June in Numbers!  A little late but it's summer and I don't know what day it is!  That's a good thing, right?!?

My June by the Numbers...

15 school days- Filled with final assignments, last classes, and report cards!
13 days walked to and from school
3 graduations- Pre-K, Kindergarten and 8th grade


1 trip to Meetball to celebrate the last day of Specials!!

1 (only one?!?) Sushi date!

too many perseccos and margaritas consumed this month!


7 days of Summer Vacation...on one of which I went back to school! HA!

2 Blue Apron Deliveries- I tried Blue Apron this month.  My bestie gave me a free Box and I got another one because I forgot to skip it!!  Really good meals and fairly easy!!  I've gotten another box already for July too!


3 Moving Up ceremonies for 4 nieces and nephews and thee family birthdays!

1 movie seen in the theater- Me Before You = 1 box of tissues between 5 teary woman!


1 movie watched On Demand, Eddie the Eagle...so cute!!!

1 old school iPod back in working order after being dead 80 days!!!  Woo Hoo!!

Lots of days spent in the sunshine!




June on the Blog

13 posts in June
Hit 100 posts for the year!
4 Featured Posts on TBB. Check them out here!




3 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as too many margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too late indeed! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I can't wait to see Me Before You, just need to finish the darn book! :) Good month and happy Summering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!