Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sunglasses Style {Create 28}

Sunglasses...the perfect summer accessory!!  For some, they have a dedicated pair.  Maybe they're prescription, maybe they're the most expensive!  For me I like to switch it up!!  I once saved up for a Coach pair...that not long after, I lost.  So me getting expensive glasses kinda went out the window.  Now the most expensive pair I have are Marc Jacobs, that I got on sale last summer.  Those are my everyday glasses.

These are them.



Most times I like to switch it up depending on what I wear!!  So I get cheaper pairs.  I keep a cheaper pair at work in case one day the weather changes. Because there are some days it pours rain in the morning and by afternoon it's beautiful!!

And I like to bring cheaper pairs to the beach and if I'm outside all summer. I also bring the cheaper pairs on vacation!   This way if anything happens to them, it's totally ok!!  I might have gotten these on Amazon for $4.99...{similar}and I think it was buy one get one!!  Perfect!!  LOL


I've tried the mirrored trend but I'm still on the fence about whether or not it's for me!  Ya win some, ya lose some!


As you can probably tell, aviators are my favorite style!  And the ones I am drawn to over and over!!

What's your sunglasses style!?!  Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Totally agree that there should be a cheaper beach pair! Love the aviators on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely go with inexpensive pairs just in case! But for some reason I have a really hard time finding pairs that look good on my face. Haha. I had two pairs I really liked but I haven't been able to find them since I moved last summer. They've got to be somewhere but I just don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love switching up my sunglasses, but I've been wearing my glasses more and more, which means prescription sunglasses. That has to be one of the biggest cons of not wearing my contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I pulled out a cheap mirrored pair yesterday to wear on a bike ride. PC did a double take but not a good one. I am with you, ya win some, ya lose some. And if these fall off my face while riding bikes, no big loss. You look great in aviators. And what a splendid tan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to find a pair of aviators I feel confident about. Those look fantastic on you! I also tend to lose my glasses... or my kids sit on them so I may hold off on the really nice ones for a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have aviator sunglasses.you are looking gorgeous.I love the Karen Walker pair.
    aviator sunglasses online india

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!