Monday, June 27, 2016

Getting my Patriotic On! {Create 28}

I'm back today with my final installment of  Create 28.  So hard to believe that the month is almost over!! The ladies of The Blended Blog have really rocked it this month!!  I'm really excited about today's post!  I get to show off my Patriotic side, showing you my 4th of July style.  I jumped right on board with this one.  I am that girl that dresses for holidays.  I don't know if it's the teacher in me, but I really enjoy it.  I dress for Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day, Thanksgiving....I might have even just rocked a look for Flag Day too!  HA!!  Fourth of July is really fun to dress for because it's in the summer!  When I was younger, my family always wore the $5 Old Navy Flag tee every Fourth of July (thank goodness I can't get any pictures of that right now!) But can I just give a shout out to Old Navy for keeping it at $5 all these years???...and even adding cool new styles like a tank.  Hmmm....I might have to go get one!!

I have since graduated from that.  Here's a few looks from my style collection from years' past for the holiday...

Original Post





Maybe I get my love of dressing for all holidays from my mom!  HA!!


Here's a sneak peek at what I'll be wearing next week!  I saw this on sale, thought it was pretty funny and just plain fun so I picked it up!!  The day is always spent by the pool, so this relaxed, breezy tank will totally work!!



Looking back on the blog this month, I'm realizing that it's been all about Create 28!  Now that school's out for summer, I'll be blogging more regularly.  I've missed it and missed my interactions with my blog buddies!!  So come on back tomorrow for a Solitary Life post!!  And thanks for always sticking with me!

And who knew that today is Nation Sunglasses Day?!?  Celebrate by reading this!! LOL


Linking up today with Erika and Andrea for their Let's Talk Series!

8 comments:

  1. Love that flag shirt with the star on the pocket, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is a teacher thing because I love dressing for the holidays too! All of these looks are so fun. Your t-shirt for this year...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tank! I remember those Old Navy t's...realizing I have nothing for this fourth so may have to head there for something patriotic for the upcoming weekend. See you at the pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely one of my favorite holidays to dress for! That stripe shirt with the stars pocket is calling my name! Super cute outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love all your looks, pretty lady! You can just rock anything you wear...jealous! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wish I had seen this post in time to hurry over to Old Navy for a tee. Good for you to give them a shout out. Good for them to keep their tee at $5 or as of tonight, less than $4.00! Dang it. Do you and your mom decorate for the holidays...place mats, wreaths on door, little kitchen towels for every holiday? I like to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!