Thursday, June 2, 2016

Link up with us for May Sentence-a-Day!

 

 Today a few of us Blended Bloggers are back at it again!!  Hooray for documenting May in Sentences.  I really think it makes the months go fast.  And I'm even more excited that today, you can link up with us below!!

But before you do, here's my recap of May in a sentence a day...

1-Go Me!  Said this to myself after spending the first day of May prepping and scheduling the whole week's worth of blog posts.

2-Wait til you hear Miss Mitchell speak Spanish today!  (Celebrating Cinco de Mayo in the Library and reading aloud one of my favorite books, Manana Iguana!)

3-I broke my own rule!

4-Life....basically!!


5-It's Cinco de Mayo, you have to take the free tequila shots!

6-And we're off...finally!!!

7-C'mon Danzing Candy!!

8-I love Mexican train

9-What?!? I'm no Jennifer Aniston!

10-I can't believe it either. My response when my BIL said, "I can't believe you're doing this all over again on Friday!"

11-I love my tan!

12-I can't believe I'm doing this again (pack to go away...again!)

13-The World Famous Open Kitchen

14- If I get married, I wanna be very married....this is mine!!!  LOL (There were super cute quotes as the centerpieces at my cousins wedding...this was one that totally made me laugh!  I took it home...It's now the centerpiece on my kitchen table!  HA!


15-The pretty girls from New York.

16-Home Sweet Home!

17-Subbing really just means I'm two people! Grrr.....

18-Please don't pick your nose then touch the mouse!

19-Because maybe you're gonna be that one that saves me!And after all, you're my Wonderwall.  This song was in my head all day after seeing a teacher friends Wonder Wall bulletin board!

20-That was really cute!  (The school show)


21-Noooooo.....what do I do?  (Me after realizing I left my phone at home and I was already on the train!)

22- I should really do something today...

23-I'm already tired and it's only Monday!

24-This is like it's 4:35, not 5:35 with the amount of kids still here! #aftercareproblems

25-V.I.P...it's how I roll.


26-Be a pineapple!!  Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside!

27-I always take the walk.

28-We're not callous...just honest.

29-Lean and Dabb...

30- I really have to clean this place!

31-At least your getting a tan! (Said this to my favorite mailman!)


Have a great June!  We'll be linking up our next sentences posts on July 7th!  Join us!!



An InLinkz Link-up




******************

Throwback Thursdays is taking a little break for the summer! 

5 comments:

  1. This is a fun idea! I'm going to try and remember to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love that thing about being a pineapple. And the picture of the wine. I love wine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some month I will remember to do this. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, forgetting your phone is the worst! I've almost forgotten mine a few times, but always caught it early enough I could turn around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pineapple idea! Being without your phone is like going to school naked. And you can quote me. Would love to hear you reading Manana Iguana en espanol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!