Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Me and Maxi! {The Final Style Perspectives}

Hard to believe today is our final Style Perspectives.  Crazy!!  Time has flown right on by!  Today Andrea is up with our final prompt, the summer dress! Last week during nautical week, I rocked this dress, but more often then not, during the summer months my go-to is the maxi!!  Just because it's simple and easy!  If there's anything, you've probably learned about me over these 15 weeks, it's that I like simple and easy!!   So I thought today I'd showcase my summer maxis!  These are a few of my faves.  And I'm not gonna lie, I've had these quite a while...and still plan on wearing them this summer as well!!  Quite simply, because I am trying to scale back the spending.  And I sorta think they're timeless...

I'm fine with having these maxis in heavy rotation once again this summer!!  

Can't wait to see the other TBBer's favorite summer dresses!  What's yours?!  Let us know and link up below!! #theblendedblogstyle


Last week's nautical looks was super fun!!  We clean yup good, huh!?! 

And just because this is our last Style Perspectives, doesn't mean our fun, fashion link-ups are coming to an end!  Join us for Create 28!!!  All through the the month of June...starting today!!! Thanks to Carrie and Whitney for sharing their brainchild with The Blended Blog!  It's going to be a fun month!  Here's week one, to play along!

Check out all my Style Perspectives here!




10 comments:

  1. I can't even pick a favorite maxi of yours. Love them all, can we just live next to each other so I can borrow them on the regular :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your dresses! I am a big fan of dresses in the summertime, too. First of all, it's so easy...just ONE piece of clothing to think about. Second, it's the perfect solution when you're not sure what to wear. You can either dress it up or dress it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - Every dress! 1st is my fave:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you be anymore stunning!! LOVE all 3 but the black is va va va voom, my fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the maxi queen! I like them all on you. The all black with long necklace seems like a piece that could easily be dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in all three looks - so chic and stunning in the first black look!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hold up, can we discuss the black maxi that makes you look like a movie star? For real lady, you look all kinds of wonderful. I want it (though, sadly, won't look nearly as star-studded as you do in it).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do I always say when I see you sleeveless...you have great arms. That little black dress is so elegant. So grown up! I love it. And like you said, timeless. Will never go out of style. The other dresses are just darling. You wear coral-peach so well with your great tan and coloring. And I am just mad for your paisley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my- I love all these looks...and also your tan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love maxis too. I actually just ordered 2 more this week #whoops

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!