Tuesday, June 7, 2016

What's in my handbag?? {MY LIFE}

Linking up today with my bloggy buddies at The Blended Blog and Andrea at Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday, to share what's in my Handbag!  So fun...or is it?!?  Ha!  Just kidding...it is!! I gave you a peek into my handbag a  year or two ago  (and before I switched over to my Spring bag, that was the one I was carrying! HA! These two bags are my favorites for work!) and wanted to update it for today!  Luckily, this time around I'm sharing less, but I think my bag has gotten heavier!


I'm currently carrying this bag to and from work for spring! Large enough to carry any paperwork I might need to bring home, but still a purse, so no need for extra baggage.  Which is helpful now that the weather is nice and I am walking more!  I always get so many compliments on it.  It was the very first purchase I made at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale two summers ago.  And thus my love with Nordstrom began!  It's a bp!

Lets see what's inside....

 My planner!  I never leave home without it!!  I just love this thing!  It keeps me super organized and I can write anything down at a moments notice! (I plan on switching out the cover for summer!)  Basically this is life!


Some days, it's my coffee mug, some days it's my water bottle...most days it's both!!!  I can't live with out either.  I've had this Starbucks mug forever.  It's my favorite, because, I can throw it in my bag and not worry at all about it spilling!  Usually, my water bottle is empty both in the morning and afternoon because I fill it up with water at work, so leakage is not a problem!

Wallet, Keys and Wristlet.
I know keeping a wristlet in my bag might be a little weird, but I keep it in there for days when I head out right after work for happy hour.  This way I don't have to bring in my whole wallet or bag in with me.  I just throw in my id, credit card, and a lipstick.

These two cases are really helpful at work.  The blue is my pencil case and the striped one is my makeup case.  It's has a lipstick, gloss and mini mascara and mini perfume inside. Especially helpful when you run out of the house in the morning without one or the other!  No mascara during the day insthe worst!!   I also carry a few aspirin, band-aids and peppermint oil in there as well!


And last but not least....my sunglasses!  Yesterday over on The Blended Blog, I named sunnies one of my summer essentials.  Really though, they're just daily essentials.  Especially when you walk INTO the sun every morning! HA!!


Well there you have it!!  A peek inside my bag!  What's in yours???

Have a great Tuesday!  Be sure to head on over to The Blended Blog to check out what's in Lisa's bag...


9 comments:

  1. I love having a giant purse and a wristlet to go for when I don't want to haul giant purse into a store. I love snooping, you have fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purse! So pretty, loving the color too. I should switch over to a wristlet for a wallet too, so many times I just grab my wallet and then it's just awkward trying to shop while carrying a wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I"m feeling like I need a bigger purse and clearly I should start carrying around some makeup 'just in case"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are way more organized than I am. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the wristlet! Although mine is just a big wallet. It's the only thing I switch between my school tote bag and my purse. Plus I can just take it on it's own if I'm doing HH after work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post friend! so glad i found your blog through the show and tell link up today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always fun to peek inside people's purses! The wristlet is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you all compartmentalized. I just throw everything in and hope I remember everything. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just started carrying makeup in my bag. Haven't used it yet...well, maybe lipstick, but now I have it if I need it. Great idea to have a pencil case. I hate for my pens to "scribble" all over the inside of my purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!