Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Create 28: Final Rewind!

The last few days of Create 28 with The Blended Blog are here!!  I think the fun of this made the month fly by!  I did ok participating this week, even if I did spend lots of time in my bathing suit and cover up again!!

Since I haven't gotten anything new lately, I found myself scrolling older blogs to help me find something to wear.  I have a pretty long list of fashion blogs to choose from these days.  Most items I still have but there were other times, I regretted throwing something in the "donate"  pile!!

For Lovely Lace, I wore the lace top on the left, with a pair of my fave bold, bright JCrew shorts on the right.
Because that's how I mistakenly read the prompt for the 24th!!  Abbie had it right and showed us all  how to make Bold Baubles look really good, on moms and babes!!

Leslie and Carrie looked ravishing in gingham for summer!  Hanging out with my nephews on Saturday night I sported this, minus the leopard flats and wore strappy sandals instead.
It was the perfect look when they wanted to go night swimming.  I was covered enough that I only came away with 4 mosquito bites.  That right there is a WIN in my book.

I was so happy to see Carrie back in the mix on Sunday with her mint looks!  I didn't participate, as the sunshine was calling my name.  That's ok though because nobody looks better in mint than Carrie!!

Monday I got a lil Patriotic for ya'll!!  

Sadly, on Tuesday I realized my closet is missing a pair of espadrilles!  What!?!  I must rectify that immediately!  Whitney looked just as cute as can be in hers!

Today Alison's up with a super stripes look!  Makes me wish I had something stripe-y red!!  Love it Alison!!  I'm just throwing this old suit on today and heading into the sun!!


Head on over to The Blended Blog to see a Recap of all this week's looks and get all the deets on a new fashion linky for July and August!!


Did you love Create 28 as much as I did? Link up your looks below!!



7 comments:

  1. So cute - love it all! You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lace top with the coral. Very cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that floral bathing suit! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these outfits!! So cute!!!

    Ashley
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! That striped swimsuit is SO SO cute! You get to spend lots of time at the pool and I'm so jealous! The apartment complex I'm in now doesn't have a pool and I don't know where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous that you spent time in that cute little swimsuit in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!