Monday, January 7, 2019

TBB ASKS!!: January

I think absolutely perfect that January is TBB Asks: Keep Me Entertained Edition!  Because what better way to survive this long, cold month??


1. Book you've read multiple times?
Is it weird that I haven't read books for myself multiple times??  Only class novels with my classes!

2. Favorite Book of All Time?
Wonder!!  I think EVERY HUMAN should read it.  The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell is a super, super close second!!



3. Favorite TV to Binge?
Sex and the City and The Office...those two never get old!!

4. Favorite New-ish TV Show?
I'm really enjoying A Million Little Things these days...

5. Favorite Movie of All Time?
Oh so hard!!  LOL...Love Actually? I've seen Clueless and Speed the most tho...


6. Movie You are Looking Forward to Watching?
Very rarely do I go to the movies, but I really want to see The Upside with Bryan Cranston, Julia Roberts and Kevin Hart.


7. First Concert?
Debbie Gibson!  I was 7. We sat in the third row of Radio City Music Hall. I met her years and years and years later and totally fan-girled out!!

8. Ultimate Concert?
Brue Springsteen, Adele and Michael Buble are all on my concert Bucket List!!  And I've seen *NSYNC twice in concert but never JT solo so here's definitely up there too!!

9. Favorite Artist?
Kenny Chesney!  This summer I saw my TENTH Kenny Show!!  For me...KENNY IS SUMMER!!

10.  How do you listen?
 All of the above!!  But recently got Amazon Music so more often that than anything else these days.

TBB Asks is always a good way to kick off a dreaded Monday!!  Make it a great one!! 

Linking up over at The Blended Blog today!

12 comments:

  1. I still need to see A Million Little Things! I always forget, I'm thinking I need to just write it in my planner so I'll do it. The Upside does sound like a good movie, I love a feel good movie that is also a true story!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Clueless was so good! I would love to re-watch that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to read these! When I read them I remember I love those things too! Love Actually is way up there for me!! I love the first concert memorabilia you still have. That is awesome! Stopping over from the link up. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenth time for Kenny? Wow! I must be missing something...I just can't seem to like him 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just saw the preview for The Upside last night and it looks like something I'd really enjoy. My boys and I tried listening to Wonder as a book on CD in the car and as much as I heard so many wonderful things about it we could not get past the first two chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see The Upside too! And I've seen Nsync live twice as well. They were great. I'd love to see Justin Timberlake solo too though!! And I'm LOVING A Million Little Things.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Actually! I'm going to see JT in April!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10 times seeing Kenny? Now that is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOH - Adele would be a great concert!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Actually and A million Little Things made my list too! I actually just saw Bruce Springsteen 2 years ago and he put on such an amazing show, and the theater was small so it felt really intimate. It's actually on Netflix now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!