Tuesday, January 22, 2019

19 in 2019

After reading about this idea by Anne In Residence, I thought I'd build my own 19 in 2019 List.  The list is basically composed of goals and things I'd like to do.  I've been making my list in my head and been jotting down a few things in my journal, but today I thought I share it with you!



19 things for 2019.

1- I've chosen my word for the year Positivity, so I've really been trying to pull the positive out of each day!  So far...so good...

2- Paint the house! (this is more like a necessity at this point!)

3- Host more Game Nights!

4- Save some money!

5- Get a stamp in my passport!

6- More water...less coffee!

7- Visit a museum

8- Read/Listen to 50 books

9- Get rid of cable

10- Make all the appointments I need to make!

11- Eat at home more

12- Try Meditation (I said all last year that I was going to go to meditation classes at this place up the street and I never made it.  And it's literally up the street!!  I have to go!!)

13- Go on at least one road trip

14- Set aside one hour out of every weekend to sort...

15- No sleep til Brooklyn!

16-  Host my own wine tasting.  Recently went to an in home wine tasting and it was so much fun, so I'd like to do it too!!

17- Get Back to PT...at least three times!  I'm in desperate need of a tune up!!

18- Less DRAMA...more FUN!!!

19- Be unafraid in blogging!  This is a big one for me.  So many times I thought of giving up this blog because a lot of time I don't think I have much to say and I have so many drafts that have gone unpublished because of that!  I'm going to hit publish more this year and blog for me!


What are you goals, dreams and to-do's for 2019?  I'd love to hear!!

Have a fabulous week!!





Linking up with my girls at The Blended Blog today, you should too!

7 comments:

  1. Saving and passport stamp. Have a great day friend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love No sleep till Brooklyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great 2019 and do all of these things! And yes, definitely focus on blogging as something for yourself and hit publish more often. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I love these goals! I really need to do a lot of these things too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu could get a stamp on your passport in Canada....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hit PUBLISH girl!! You are fun and funny and your blog posts are great reads. I like this 19 in 2019 idea, too. I have so many goals and lists of to-dos that I am not sure I can commit to another though. Check out Calm.com. FREE meditation online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love #19. That's a big thing for me too. I feel like I don't have anything of interest to say and I go weeks without posting because of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!