Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Leaving Negativity Behind....


Happy New Year Friends!  I hope everyone has had the best holidays filled with family, friends and fun!!




Giving the #oneword thing a try again this year! 

The One Word movement is essential choosing one word to guide you through the year rather than a whole list of resolutions that never really get tackled!   It's a way to live with more intention rather then with a timeline.  (this is my own takeaway and interpretation!)




I chose positivity as my word for the year.

A lot of people would already say I'm a pretty positive, upbeat person...which as a whole is probably true.

But a lot of times I verbalize negativity, let negative thoughts creep in, or allow negative people get the best of me!!

I'm not doing that anymore!


2019 is going to be the year I think positive and give negativity the boot!

I'm going to have FUN!

Is every day going to be perfect? Absolutely not! But they'll be a positive in everyday...and I'll find it!!! And if I find myself face to face with a person being negative...I hope I can be a positive influence for them!!

What's your word for 2019? Let me know in the comments below!

Here's to fresh starts and positive vibes!!

4 comments:

  1. I'll play. My goal is to be as careful about what I put into my head as I am about what goes into my body. After lifelong issues with depression and the like, I want to put into my mind only that which is ennobling, uplifting, illuminating or joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the word you choose to guide you through the year. I've often felt like I haven't reflected on the tiny/small positives in every day but the sentence a day prompt for blogging really helped me. I am looking forward to seeing how this guides your year.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!