Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday Five

It's the first Friday of a brand new year!  Sometimes it's so hard to believe that it's 2019!  Where do the years go??  Geeeezzzz....

I thought I'd pick back up with the Friday Fives/Favorites/Loves this year.  I'm hoping that I am able to blog more consistently this year.  Here's where I'm starting...

Some favorites from the week that was....of maybe the last few weeks, since it's been forever and a day since I posted!

{ONE}
Dad's 70 Today!!

Please send some love, good thoughts and prayers to my dad as he turns 70 years young today!!  We'll all be celebrating him as a family tomorrow and I can't wait!


{TWO}
The Holidays and Christmas Break

I've been back to work for three days now, but I'm still dreaming about the holidays and the Christmas Break.  I really had a great time! Thanks to some cancelled got some relaxing in (thanks to a pesky cold that had me on the couch a few days!), spent time with family and friends, and had a ton of fun!
Oh and I'm still relishing in the fact that all my nieces and nephews loved my gift and are still talking about it! I gave hem all cash...but I "made it rain" singles all over the living room and they had to find the ones with their initials on them!  It was entertaining!
I'm just always a little sad when it all comes to a close!  But bring on my winter hibernation!



{THREE}
NO Clothes Challenge
Have you heard what Abbie's doing this year? She has a Sister Clothing Challenge for 2019 that pledges to buy ANY CLOTHES ALL YEAR!!  Read all about it{here}
EKKKKKKKK....I probably could do it, seeing as my closets are busting at the seams and I *may* have taken full advantage of the after Chrsitmas sales, but man that's hard! LOL  I am sure that I NEED to SAVE money this year, so I'm going to not buy any thing for three months, and if I make it three, extend it to 6 and so on!  That actually brings me to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!  HA!!


{FOUR}
My Happy Planner

I've made the switch...to The Happy Planner!!  I decided to save some money and after realizing I didn't really even look at my planner as much I had in the past, I thought a Happy Planner was the right fit for me. I am loving planning with it.  I love all the stickers available and have really customized it for me.  The pages can come out which is a really fun feature for a lefty like me!  There are less "notes" pages in the back than my EC planner had, but I can purchase add-on pages and I really like that at the beginning of each month is a "CURRENTLY" page.  I may take that outta the planner and transfer it to the blog!


{FIVE}
My one word for the Year: Positivity

Read about why I chose this word here!


What are you loving as we begin the new year?  I love to hear all about them in the comments below!  Have a great weekend friends...and thanks for stopping by!!


Linking up with the girls of The Blended Blog today!  And don't forget to join us for TBB Asks on Monday!  Grab the graphic and play along!!


Linking up with Andrea and Tif too!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Happy Planner stickers, but I didn't know that they had an actual planner! I'm going to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out!!! I saved so much...especially with my 40% off Michaels coupon!! Lol

      Delete
  2. Will you post a planner review? I'm pretty happy with my Erin Condren but always want to know about other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your dad! How long do you think it takes to get over an awesome holiday break? I think all year. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!