Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Never Will I Ever: Fashion Edition!


I thought I'd skip this week's TBB prompt: Never Will I Ever, but then I realized there was something I could totally write about!!

I've pretty much tried everything.  If I'm comfortable in it, I'd probably wear it.

I've done the boho jeans/flared leg style.

I wear ripped jeans like it's my job! {They're my fave!!}

I've worn shorts and riding boots.

I've done the coated jeans and faux leather leggings.

And unlike Shaunacy, I'd totally embrace the fanny pack comeback! LOL

I done the shoulder baring shirts, the no back tops, the one shoulder tops and everything in between!



And much to my sister's dismay, I even wear pretty teeny bikinis from time to time!!  But I do like the high-waisted ones too!!

Even as a teacher, I've done something I never thought I'd do...I dress for the holidays in fun scarves and crazy socks, and totally sport ALL the ugly Christmas sweaters!  HA

BUT THERE IS ONE THING I'D NEVER DO!!

Wear stilettos!!

Even if I could, which I can't due to my CP and balance issues, I wouldn't want to.  Are they pretty? Sure!  But I'm sure they are not comfortable at all!  And I need comfort!  I mean your foot is totally bent!!  Just crazy!!

I can do a heel...but a modest one!  

And as far as dressy, strappy shoes go, I like a block heel.  I am just more comfortable and sturdy if you will.  I also need a bit of height in the toe bed. 

These shoes are my highest, and I'll admit to hardly wearing them because I feel unsteady.  I wear them to a gathering in which I'm the host and don't have far to go!  HA!!

Can you do stilettos?  What am I missing?  Are they even comfortable? 
Is there something you'd never wear?  Let me know in the comments below!

And it's hard to believe, February is just a few days away!!  I'm wearing fun, festive, pinks, reds, and hearts all month long!!  I'll be documenting my looks on insta!!  I'd love it if you'd join me!  Follow me...I'm @solitarylife101


7 comments:

  1. You have a great sense of style! I LOVE STILETTOS, but they are SO HARD. You have to be so careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest, and you always look great! I hear you on the stilettos. First, I'd be a thousand feet tall and scare everyone. Second, I'd tip over and break something. I have no idea how women wear them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No stileeto's!!! You are right - your foot is bent! UGH. I like heels with a platform and raised foot bed. That's the most comfortable for me. You are precious so I bet there's no style you can't get away with and you go, girl, rock those teeny tiny bikinis!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to ROCK a stiletto and now OMG NO. Or if I do its for a very short period of time! Love that blazer with the ripped jeans look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely more brave than me when it comes to all those tops! As for shoes...I would definitely rock a stiletto! I can't do flats! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to wear stilettos but I can't even walk in them now. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!