Thursday, July 7, 2016

June Sentence a Day!

June was a big month, and one of these days, I'll get my Numbers post up but today, I'm recapping it all in just a sentence-a-day, Link up with me and some of my favorite chicks from The Blended Blog the first Thursday of each month as we recall the month one sentence at a time!


June went a little something like this...

1- Ummm...can I have an ice pack? I stabbed myself in the leg! (Me to the school nurse...the bruise is still healing!!)

2- My train stalker strikes again!

3- Meetball?!?  Sure why not? (What's a Friday without a trip to Meetball?)


4- Hmmm....not so sure about this! (Me contemplating the taste of my first Blue Apron meal.  I liked it better the second day actually!!)

5- Apparently this is the summer of me not caring about being photographed in a bikini.

6- A red bra and panties makes Mondays better.

7- How many more weeks of After Care?

8- It never fails!!  (My second Blue Apron Meal...gourmet grill cheese was amazing but of course I burnt it...I always burn grilled cheese!!)

9- Doritos are my downfall!

10- Amen and Hallelujah!

11- Ma you live in a dream world!

12- This sun is freaking glorious!!!

13- I'm a cook...


14- There's a bitch in every bunch

15- Vacation...it just needs to get here!

16- Let it Load...Let it Load..give the computer time to come ooonnnn!! (My students love my tech take on Let it Go!)

17- You're kidding right?

18- I really have to get the AC bills done....

19- Celebrating Dad!


20-What?!?  Get out of here!  It's on!!  Woooo Hoooo!!!  (Me after seeing my old school ipod that was dead since April 30th, come alive again!! I did a legit happy dance.)


21- School's Out for summer!!

22- It was a pretty good first day.

23- Nooooo..... (My roomies have arrived for the summer....sugar ants!  Luckily Peppermint oil has killed them!)

24- It's not a good idea (does it anyway!)

25- Aunt Katie Wins!!

26- Actually when you know that all it is is steak, beef jerky is not that bad.

27- Well this was a waste!!

28- I'll have one (might have had 7!)


29- It is possible to not "talk" to single person all day.

30- This would have been really helpful YESTERDAY!!


It's so much fun to recap the month this way!! If you missed out this month, start recapping your today in just a sentence a day and link up with us on August 4th to share them!!




4 comments:

  1. Doritos are totally my downfall, too! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, doritos are my downfall too. and LOL to #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Doritos...I seriously no better than to even start. I bought them for our vacation and seriously made turkey & dorito sandwiches twice! yum...I'm totally going to have to join this fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you stabbed yourself and then asked for an ice pack? Seems like a solid choice :) Hope your bruise has finally faded!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!