Friday, July 10, 2015

My Summer Style: Go-To

The Style Me Bloggers are linking up again today!  This time we're sharing our summer go-to style.  I been thinking about this... and if you've been reading lately, you know I've been wearing my maxi and denim vest, like A LOT this summer!  Today though I'm going to focus on a more casual look.  When I'm not in a maxi, chances are I'm in my JCrew Factory chino shorts.  I began my love affair with these last summer and they have remained at the top of my list this year.  They really are just classic, comfortable, and easy!  My favorites!!  I have them in a number of colors and have found they go with tons of things!!  You've seen them a number of times on the blog!  Here are some looks featuring my favorite shorts!


Boo...the pics look better and more aligned in my draft than they do on the blog...Sorry about that!!

The orange pair in the last photo I got this summer, thinking they were red actually!! But I really like the bright orange. I always get these shorts on sale...paying no more than $20 bucks for them!  And am always keeping an eye out for different colors.  Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for the red, red color to come out!  HA!! They wrinkle a bit, but seriously, what doesn't.  I just really like these shorts.  I like that I can pair them with virtually anything, from a simple graphic or plain t-shirt, to a more formal top or tank.  I wear the bright coral ones with my chambray most often!  I really like the look of it!  I'd definitely recommend these!  Get them here.  Mine are the 3 inch, but they have 4 and 5 inch too.  I also have 2 pairs of printed stretch chino, but these solid colors are my go-to's and get the most wear. 
A close up of the colors!!

What's your summer go-to style??  Share it with me in the comments below, and better yet, link up with us!!  And go check out the other girls go-to looks below!!  It's always fun seeing everyone's favorites!!



An InLinkz Link-up

Have a great Friday....YAY!!  Today I'm beachin' it for the first time this summer... Woo Hoo!!

I'll be back tomorrow with a Saturday Six!  (I totally just made that up...) So many fun things happened this week, I want to share them...come on back!!  :)


11 comments:

  1. Love those shorts. I live in a pair of denim, threadbare, worn, tore, faded out shorts that I bought 10 years ago. Seriously, I cannot part with them. Luckily the whole ragged jean look is in. They are so soft and thin and comfy....ahhh love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute shorts, now if only we had a Jcrew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts! I only have 1 pair, but really do need to get more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha, I love that you have 82 pairs of the same short. I would do that too if I found one I loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was about to click over to buy some when I reread the lengths. Totally sucks getting old. You look great in every pair and every color. Gorgeous tan, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these shorts on you, and the colors are so fun. I just wish they made them in a 6" length. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of cute shorts looks here! I've never tried the J Crew shorts, but wow! They sure have a great selection of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those chino shorts look great on you! Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard a lot about these shorts and this post makes me want a pair! Now, if only I wore shorts more often...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tacos are my favorite....any day....any way! of course if I eat too many I can't fit into my J. Crew Factory shorts...also a favorite! Have a great week Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!